Sunday, July 29, 2012

OutFit of 30/07 - College ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :)
How is your Monday arr ?'
AHaHaHaHa :D
I have done my classes ... 
At 12 ?' Envy or not ?'
Btw ... 
Kinda can't accept that my hair getting 'blonder' and 'blonder' ... >.<
:(
Nice or not ?'
What to write ... ?' >.<
I think of one this morning but it just went off  like suddenly ... 
In my mind ... >.<
Okay ... 
Then share with you guys how stupid and lack of connectivity i am ...
I went to Public Bank to deposit my cheque to my acc ... 
FYI , cheque is by Maybank ...
And i thought i am in Maybank and i actually type my Maybank's acc no. to the cheque deposit machine ...
Of course it tell me that the acc no. is invalid ... 
And i didn't realized that i'm in Public Bank until i walk out the bank ... =.=
How 'clever' i am ...
:D
Yea ... 
I've made a video to reply you guys 'question comment' ... 
From my YouTube's channel and this blog as well ... :)
Check it out if you have been dropping a 'question comment' ... 
And really sorry that i didn't reply you guys comment ...
As i do not have a reply button on the comment box ... 
I also have no idea how to set it up so ... >.<
If you guys have question for me , drop me a comment here ... 
Any post ... 
I do check them everyday ...
And if you have an urgent question or invitation for me ... 
Do email me for a quick reply ... 
frankieroseuni03@gmail.com
Thanks :) 
Thanks and have a great day ... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do you speak with Indian slang? And I thought you have already bought a new camera? Why do you keep using Ipad? You should really improve your English speaking and writing, and of course, fashion sense. Thanks.