Thursday, July 12, 2012

What make me a/not man ... ❤

Howdy ... :) 
Let's do a funny post ... Funny ?' Not sure though :D 
The title is ... 
Why i'm a girl ... NO ! Is why i'm not a man ... Hmm ... Why i might be a man ... Hmm ... *shrug*
Maybe The Fact About Me That Will Make Me A Man will do ... :D 
First thing about men is ... 
Girls ... Ladies ... Women ... 
Especially SEXY ladies ... I bet every man love to watch or looking at sexy women right ?' Then ... 
Me too ! Me too ! *high5* I actually stare at pretty or sexy girl when they pass by :D #pervert Is stare ! And i will scrutinize their movement ... The way they walk , the way they talk , the way they ... :D #perv 
Boobs ... I actually googled this picture by "boobs with bra" ... You know GOOGLE got everything , including boobs without bra so ... :D In real life , when i saw someone who wearing something which showing cleavage ... If i'm with friends and my friends said "Yer ... See ! Look at there ! So brave and slutty man !" Okay ... In this situation , i will pretend i'm innocent like kids and say "YALO ! Yerr ..." :D If i'm alone , I will take a peek on it ... If it shaped well and beautiful , i will take a few peek more ! If it is not shaped well , i will make a face and look for other girl ... :D If i'm on job and i'm bored like hell , my eyesight will move with it ! HAHa :D #likeaperv
Next thing is ... 
SEXY LEG and CURVES ...
A lots of girl like to wear short , skirt or tight ... Which girl don'y like them ?' Majority YES lar ! When girls are wearing short , i love to look at them and searching for a sexy leg ... If i found them , i will stare at them and move with them no matter what situation i am ... :D #perv Some girls are sexy even with long jean ... Jealous about those girl ... :( Yea ... I still stare at them and move with them and thinking ... 
For curves ladies , they attract everyone including me ... Of course wanna follow them home >.< 
#mirandakerr
Okay ... Not only sexy will attract me , pretty girl with clothes on also attract my attention ! But pretty girl with etiquette not pretty with a loud noise like pasar auntie one ... I will make a face and ignore her like most of the men do ! :) 

Okay ... 
So the first thing that will make me a man is i love to stare at sexy or pretty ladies like a pervert guy do ... :D 
Second thing is ... 
I wash my hair everyday ... I bet not every girl do this because some articles said it is not good to wash your hair everyday (for girls) but some articles i have read said that it is important to keep your scalp clean to make sure you have a healthy hair and scalp so you have to wash it everyday ! #fact But men do wash their hair everyday because of the gel on his hair right ?' Otherwise , they wash their hair without shampoo ... =.=  
I have a long hair ... Hmm ... Not so sure ! But i need 15-20 mins to blow dry it everyday ... PekChek >.< 

Third one ... 
I love gossip ... Of course every girl love to gossip right ?' But i have to say not everyone like to ! I hate them ! For gossiping about other's flaw ... Okay ! Enough for girl's gossip otherwise i will start a lecture soon ! But i love to gossip about sexy body ... :D Like "Wow ... Angelina Jolie have a super sexy leg !" or "XXX's have a big boobs !" and start google ! :D And go through every picture of them *chuck's smile*


Okay ... After this 3 fact what will make me a man , there is also what i will not become a man ! :D 
(Actually i only can think of this two fact >.<)
First ...
I did mentioned that i love staring at sexy or pretty girl like a man will do right ?' But i bet there is a big different between the thought of staring at a sexy lady ... I don't stare at them and thinking of having SEX with them ... 
Btw , I'm 19 ... :D And i'm straight ! #fact 
So this is the differ between me and man :D But i admit that i do have an urge to touch them (i mean boobs and skin ... A lots of skin :D) :D #perv Especially boobs ... Wanna check whether they are real one or fake one ... And the feeling of touching other girl's boobs ... :D But i never try before :*( HaHaHaHa :D Men are good on the feeling and touching , i know ! And i'm suck on it ! :( 
Second ... 
After looking at sexy girl or viewing through a shitty lots of sexy pictures , I won't masturbate ! :D Don't you dare to stop at the Miranda Kerr's boobs picture and start raping your screen ... HaHaHaHa :D 
AHaHaHaHa :D I googled this ! Laugh died me ! 
Third ... 
The most important one ! I do not have a PENIS ! :D God made me a girl ... ❤




No comments: