Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nestle100 ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :)
How is your weekend ?'
Here to update about #Nestle100
Click to read my previous post 
As i mentioned in last Nestle's post ...
That i eat milk powder right ?'
So here i am to update and prove i am not lying !
I really love the taste of it !
I usually finish half of it every time i have it !
And it run out super duper fast because of me !
>.<
My mum always scold me that how on earth a teenager have such a great affinity to milk powder ?'
And some more is not drinking but eat it !
And not willing to spend on it for me !
>.<
But yesterday ,
My brother and mummy tried them 
Wanna know what reaction/response they gave ?'
They said 
" Oh ! It taste good man ! "
HaHa :D
Finally they won't scolding me for eating non-sense food !
They actually wanted more but i hope they won't be addicted to it like me !
So they won't finish it !
And left none for me !
HaHa :D
Wanna try yours ?'
:)
Btw ... 
You guys can try this game if you are bored 
which me and my bro usually did !
*I meant when you are somehow in a mall not that you are bored in da house and go to a mall for the count*
Count different products from NESTLE in a mall or groceries shop !
And you will know how amazing is NESTLE !
Have a nice day ... ❤

No comments: