Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OutFit of the day vs The Possession ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :) 
I feel so relieved now but not really ...
Because i decided to postpone my A2 maths exam ... 
And blah blah blah ... :D
*No one interested in my exam's life so skip it*
Yea ... 
I've watched #ThePossession ...
Based on a true story ...
Wanna know my comment about it ?'
Before that , there is a handsome guy in the Nuffnang's ticket counter ... 
So handsome even my bro said so ... 
WoW ...
*He just say to me "Nuffnanger ?'" the only word between us*
HaHa :D
Okay ... 
Back to the point ... 
SUCK ?'
Hmm ... 
Actually i've been into horror movie(S) recently and watched like tons of them ... 
And for this one ... 
It is scary but you know what ?'
Is the sound that scare my shit off ...
So DAMN LOUD in the cinema ... 
=.=
It will release only on tomorrow ... 
30 August ...
Got my free ticket from Nuffnang ... 
And went with my bro ... :)
Yea ... 
And it kinda really suck ... >.<
*Trying to be nice*


Have a nice day ... ❤

No comments: