Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Antique Rose from liese ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :)

I changed my hair color and maybe hairstyle as well or soon ... * making no-sense ?' * Okay ... Story goes like this !!! One day , i was checking my Horoscope on the newspaper and it said Pisces will have to change her/his hairstyle to get luck and i did ... HaHa :D * I'm not the type who check horoscopic box everyday * 

I'm actually quite dislike the bleaching/blonde color but i planned to wait til October to give my lovely hair 3-months rest to avoid extremely 'bomb' but horoscope told me to change , you know !!! HaHa :D About the hairstyle , i was thinking my fringe is a bit too long as it's length going to be over my chin , Dafuq ?' And one thing , today when i was in my exam hall and examine other's back , i saw a lots of girl having super long hair , longer than me :( ... * HAIR , Y U NO GROW ? * 

So i went to mall with my mum and get this 2 NEW stuff ...

Should i say 3 , actually Mister Potato is one of them ... :D
From liese , color : Antique Rose

This is my blonde hair ...
It make my hair look dry and frizzy !!!
Long ?' * NO ! * 

Buy foam form dye if you have a long hair ...
One box is enough for my length of hair and even extra ...

There is no photos while dying i can show because it is so ugly ... I stained my face everywhere !!! And i actually do applying to my eyebrow every time of dying except for bleaching so in the photos i looked like Shin Chan , maybe worse than Shin Chan ... >.< I was thinking my bleached hair might not get the color as with the previous one it didn't really worked ... But !!! * BTW , this dye kinda stink * 

So , here is the outcome !!! 

Before styling ...


I'm  so glad that it turned out so well ... 

After styling ...
* Pictures are quite blur sorry for that :( * 




I actually bought the set of hair styling tool including with curler a while ago but i never really try it out because it seems like it won't get heat up so this time i leave it to heat like 20 mins and i smelled burn ... :D I only do the lower part of my hair because if you gonna do upper as well then you have to layered the hair on the tool and have to wait until the outer part get heated and that mean the inner part is almost burned !!! And this time i'm succeed and after taking pics , i rushed downstairs and asked my mom : " My hair pretty or not ?' " HaHa :D * BTW , kinda disappointed with her response * I'm going to try more to style my hair ... :)  



This hair care spray is kinda good but still not my favorite ... 
* do another post for my favorite one ?' *

YES !!! I have a dark tone hair ... I never going to try to bleach or go for light tone color anymore , i swear !!! HaHa :D


Have a nice day ... ❤ 







No comments: