Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bra or No Bra ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :) 
Feel like updating so here i am !!! Let's have a topic's post ler ...

Let's talk about BRA ... HeHeHeHe * Mr. Bean's titter * 
To be honest , i only have my bra on whenever i'm outside the house ... I never really have bra on inside my house ... DOn't think too much !!! I started to developed this habit since my mum told me not to have bra on while sleeping * because it will distorted our boobs' shape * so i started to take it off while going to bed and slowly it became like i never have bra on in da house ... >.< And now i actually hate having my bra on !!! There is a BIG ADVANTAGE of not liking bra ... It is that you don't have to spend much on bra !!! * But if you have a bf/husband then you better spend much on it ... :D * 

One problem here ... 
I can't go out without bra ... * a good one *  I have no idea how white can go out with tits showing and don't care whether there is pervert staring at their tits !!! Feel like asking them how to ignore the pervert's look ... >.< My mood will down to the rock bottom every times i heard whistle or saw that-kind-of-pervert's look !!! * Of course with my bra on and not having tiny bits of boobs showing * 

You must be thinking that how to not wear a bra in da house while daddy and brother are in da house right ?' HaHaHaHa :D Yea lor ... That's why i grow my hair to the-over-breast level !!! My younger brother is like my elder brother ... Few days ago , i uploaded a picture to Instagram and due to the size of picture Instagram have , i have to crop the picture til like i didn't have a piece of clothes on !!! And while he's checking his FaceBook's update status , he saw the picture and he straight away held his phone with the picture on * which enlarge til my look-like-naked shoulder area * and shove into my face and said " Are you crazy ?' " Such a nice and sweet younger brother right ?' He is really caring because when we are walking together beside the road he will ask me " zou jin qu - go to the inner side " See ... How caring he is but i'm not promoting him !!! Just that hoping i will get someone like him and he also told me that he will punch my boyf if he didn't treat me well or being a badass !!! HeHeHeHe * Mr. Bean's titter * What did i do in my last life to deserve this kind of brother in my life ... LoVe you , chocolate milk , still :D 

Back to bra ... 
By the way , without wearing a bra with clothes especially like t-shirt , it will show that you have a pair of un-balance boobs !!! So better put your bra on whenever you are going out lar !!! Actually everyone have freaking nipples right ?' No matter man or women but i still don't get it like why there is guys still so fucking obsessed with nipples like pervert !!! But i know it is kinda rude when you have your tits showing while meeting or in the public ... So yea ... 





Have a nice day ... ❤ 

No comments: