Friday, October 26, 2012

Elegant Ash from liese ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :)

Time to update my blog as well as my hair color ... * If you do read my haul's post * you know that i bought liese , Elegant Ash and i used it already and so here is another post of liese for Elegant Ash ... Hmm ... What i have to say is , imma so in love with this color !!! It might look too dark for attention-seeker but it is just perfect for me as it is not light shade or too dark ... 

 Forgive my stupid shinny just-woke-up face !!! 







I think i post too much picture about liese ... WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE liese ?' Anyway , still ... Be aware how the mixture 1 & 2 can be mix / should be mix !!! 


Waiting the time to pass ... 
And ...
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

TaDa !!!
From this ... 

to this ... 


Nice boh ?' Be aware that below will be full of narcissistic photos of myself !!! 
LOL ... Actually showing what the color really is at different room / lighting !!! 













Better stop here ... Don't want someone to puke on your own screen but on my face :D 
Do i look like a 19 years old girl ?' Imma freaking 19 !!! I know everyone's answer !!! Will getting bangs help ?' COMMENT !!! COMMENT !!! * i might look 18 in photos but not in real life * #sadcase 







Have a nice day ... ❤

No comments: