Monday, November 12, 2012

愛你 by Kimberly ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :) 

Hmm ... A very short update here as i have no time to update last week and i will be busy from tomorrow til Sunday so literally no time to update so before i'm really into my business , imma here to update or type something so that my blog seems like it is updated !!! HaHaHa :P 

I know there is like 2-sides of face in the photo above , right side seems to be wild and left side seems to be elegant/soft ... HaHaHa :D I'm actually trying out the fake lashes i bought , what do you think ?' :) 


Imma in love with Ai Ni by Kimberly recently !!! * i know it've been release for awhile but imma only in love with it now , okay ?' Any problem ?' * I actually keep playing the song while i'm typing/updating my blog post ... :) 

Okay ... End here !!! 
Sorry for the super duper short blog post ... >.< 





Have a nice day ... ❤ 

No comments: