Monday, November 5, 2012

Failure Parenting ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :) 
A smiling and nice photo of myself welcoming everyone who cames into my blog and this articles , anyways thanks you for everyone who cames ... Anyways , i'm gonna talk about how failure some parents in parenting !!!

Just now , when we were having our dinner in the living room and my brother went into the kitchen for something and suddenly " DOOP " , i can't recognize what and why is the sound and i noticed my mum's expression and i get my butt up off the sofa and checked it out and i saw my brother was laying lateral on the floor and i was shocked like hell and when i approached , he have his face to the ground and i scared like hell , i'm afraid that he knocked his head so badly or somehow get his spinal cord broken or what ... I feel like crying at the moment but held back because i don't wanna make my bro feel worse for making me worrying or crying !!! Anyways , if you are wondering , thanks , he is fine , i think !!! I didn't ask him how he feel or what because the answer he will give me will be " I'm fine , no pain lar , no worry lar ... " Even though there is like painstaking ... 

When he finally get through the pain and help himself up * he asked me not to touch or help him , i think because it is really pain and he need time to get through it * and he get himself back to where he was , my mum started to show how fucking much she loves her own son !!! She scolded and accused him for having too much attention on computer games and even though my bro saying it out fucking LOUD that he fell down because there is water on the floor and it is slippery but freaking mum still keep accusing ... * Maybe i should report to children abuse authorities * This is my mum's reaction when my bro fell down ...

This is my dad's reaction when i fell down ...
This happened when i was 5 years old or younger * it have been awhile * ... I can't remember the whole story but the point is i fell down on a escalator and rolled down to the bottom end and i fucking remember that my dad scolded me instead of help me up , what da fuck right ?' And now i having problem every times i need to get my foot on the escalator , i need to stare at it for like 5 seconds or more and then i will have my foot stepped on !!! * How pity my friends or the stranger behind me * 

I know they scolded us because they want us to be careful since then and never injured yourself anymore or never did the same thing that cause you rolling down the escalator because daddy will be scolding ... But can't parents take our side and freaking think about it ?' We fell down and we are in fucking painful mode now and if you-parent really wanna scold , can't you-parent just wait til ours wounds are wrapped and everything is settled or maybe let us get some sleep first ?' I remembered that after i fell down , daddy straight away ' open fire ' to me and i just keep crying on the way back from shopping mall and til mum put me to some sleep ... 

The right way for parents to do whatever-you-want-after-we-fell-or-injured-ourselves ... 
Freaking help us up and fucking ask " Did you hurt yourself ?' Or is there bleeding ?' Or don't cry , papa sayang sayang !!! " It will fucking make us feel better instead of thinking " Shit , daddy is coming !!! He is gonna scold me out loud !!! " After make sure that everything is fine with us and this is when you can start your scolding or instead of scolding , you don't you tell us gently like " See , you've bleed !!! Isn't that pain ?' So next time don't do that so you won't feel pain and won't be bleeding ... " or " You need to protect yourself , fell down might break your spinal cord and you will be paralyzed and blah blah blah ... " Can't you guys-parents do that , huh ?' Sometimes , i'm thinking that there should be a course that is compulsory for everyone about " How to parenting " so there will be like less teenagers cases which commit crimes due to how their parents treated them , like child abuse physically and mentally !!! 

There is one trending picture in the network which about the abusing's cycle ...
A father is abusing a child and the child get scared and the child became teenager and scared and traumatize about how his father treated him and he became adult and getting short and shorter tempered and finally became a father who abusing his own child ... Is this how you-parents want your grandchildren to be treated ?' If yes then keep abusing your child if no stop the fucking abusing !!! * i can't get the picture right now , i will try to get it and update it * 

I AM MAD NOW and i hope my brother is really fine now like no internal or external injures at all !!! 





Have a nice day ... 

1 comment:

❤ Rimu ❤ said...

In these incidents, it proves that you guys are siblings. x