Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sweet Chill vs Frozen Yogurt ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :) 

There is like tons of brands of frozen yogurt in da world nowadays and i like MooCow the most and Trutti Frutti is also one of my favorite but today i went to Times Square and i can't get either of them to satisfy my craving for frozen yogurt so i decided to try SWEET CHILL out ... :) Which is located at floor LG and just besides the Popcorn's stall ... 











They only have one cup size so it depends on how much you fill your own cup ... When i went in , there is no customer so the staff actually fill it for me and it looked like he gonna fill it til full even though he knew that i will be finish it by myself ... =.= It cost RM 4.60 per 100 gram so mine is like RM 10 ++ !!! 

They offering 4 flavor ... Burberry , Classic Tart , Chocolate Milkshake and Strawberry Banana !!! I chose Burberry one and it taste good ... 



#OOTD 




Have a nice day ... ❤

No comments: