Monday, December 10, 2012

Office Hours ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :*(

When i almost finished my 'inspired' typing , i accidentally delete the freaking whole paragraph man #FML ... Thinking to hit the bed after updating and now , there is more to go ... :*(

Let's start all over again and type a more better one !
I got myself an office's job so now you can spot me in the scary office hours crowd ... LOL

Anyways , straight to the points !
Office Lady needs to wait ... Waiting for the transportation to be arrived, waiting in the transportation to be arrived at the destination desired, waiting the elevator to be arrived, waiting the elevator to bring you up to the floor which your office located, waiting ... Blah Blah Blah ! All about freaking waiting !!! So what i do when i am waiting for any one of them ?' I see peoples !!!

Pretty girls looking smart there ... Handsome guys looking smart here ...
Girls looking nasty/nerdy ... Guys looking dirty/smelly ...
Some is cleaning their sleep from their eyes ... Some have their eyeballs stick on their smartphone's screen ...
Some is taking naps ... Some is scrutinizing looking for exposure from the 'exposed' dressing girls ...
YES !!! They are pervert ... LOL

So what do i check out ?'
I check out girls instead of handsome ! You know why ?' Because i can rarely see handsome :( * My sis said handsome don't work at office ... Is that true ?' LOL * So what i saw ...
I saw girls dressed formal BUT putting on a pair of freaking SLIPPER ...
Same applied to guys ...
I saw girls with messy hair and obviously you didn't wash your hair this morning ...
Guys always have gel on so ...
I saw girls bring a lots of bags ... WHY ?'
Some guys is handsomely just bring some essential thing and stuff them all in the pocket ...
Hmm ... I rarely see fashionable girls ! WHY ?'
Imma gonna transform the office hours crowd's ladies to be fashionista(S) ... LOL

Okay ...
I used to have only slippers on wherever i go and thinking that i am created my own style ... LOL #FML
Now i know slippers are actually rude for some formal event or place and i will never have slippers on except going to market ... HaHa :D So why have your slippers on instead of some normal shoes when you are going to office/showing in the public ?' I know , it is super duper comfy , no one will denied that but i think everyone will agree that it look ugly when you showing with slippers in the office ... >...< If you have to walk a long-distance to reach office then get fashionable but comfy shoe instead of slippers man !!!



One piece ... Madly in love with them because i'm too lazy , LOL ! * Really sorry for the bad background *

Bracelet from sis ... I know , it will be fashionable only with studs on >...< 

Anyways , can't tahan my fringe already ... The length is over my chin and it bengkok so easily , thinking to chop it off , LOL ! You must be thinking ' Jane chopped, everybody chopped !' I think it's true but every girls worry about her bangs/fringe or even the whole hair almost every second , thinking how to get it better or thinking about changing hairstyle so that will keep their boyf feel fresh ... LOL 

So , any suggestion ?' Or any salon willing to give a try ?' 





Have a nice day ... ❤

No comments: