Tuesday, January 1, 2013

3 2 1 Countdown ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :) 
Happy new year !!! 
How is your new year (eve) ?' Where do you guys went for countdown ?' Wish you guys all the best in 2013 ! 

Let's talk about countdown's stuff ... 
I went to Sunway yesterday night and actually it is my first time went to this kind of outdoor countdown, i saw a lots of groupies there, some just started playing 'spray' before the firework started ... Actually i don't really know why the 'spray' existed ... >...< Start spraying them before firework started is like syiok sendiri, Spraying after the firework started is quite okay but i think everyone will be busy watching the 'beautiful' fireworks ... Spraying after the firework ended while everyone start heading home is like bleh ... >...< So it only function within the 2-3 mins ... ?'

For me, crowded places, a big NO ... 
You know why ?' Few years ago, there is a news mentioned that some using the 'spray' to commit criminal by spraying them in people's eye and molest or steal valuable from them ... What a world !!! This scare me while decided to go countdown yesterday and luckily at Sunway there peoples quite mannered like they only spray they own friend and not spraying to random people ... But there is too many foreign workers there and this make me feel fucking sick !!! * I didn't say they all are bad guy but majority yes *

We - my family used to celebrate eve(s) together and guess how we did it ... 
We went to the McDonald's drive thru and ordered whatever junk food we want and drive to the direction where the fireworks will be playing but stop en route and get a nice spot beside the road and wait til the fireworks play ... This is the safest way for me , HaHaHa :D * Miss it *

So be careful while participating this kind of packed event ... 
Bring as less as possible valuable stuffs and wear more clothes, hahaha ... :D

RM 200 rebate from buying smartphones which is below RM 500 is officially launch and are you interested ?' When i found out that the rebate only applied for smartphones which is below RM500, i was like WTF ... Nowadays everyone wanted an iPhone or at least a Samsung but usually what we want is never less than RM 500 so what is the purpose of rebate RM 200 from buying smartphones below RM 500 ?' I think the one come out with the plan is mind-fucked ... * What a Malaysia *





Have a nice day ... ❤

IGNORE WHAT I TYPED BELOW ...
* ONLY FOR THE ONE I 'KINDA' LIKE * 
LOL ... I find it funny for writing this after this all but what to do when i can't turn this to anyone except here, only strangers ...
" How are you lately ?' In a relationship now ?' Yes or No, wish you all the best ! "
I thought someone i met after him already replace his place in my heart but ... Aww >...< There is no such words for me to express what/how i feel so straight forward i miss him, can't get over him, thinking if i am with him, what/how will it be on yesterday ?' Even in a quarrel, i will still feel good because we are together ! Hmm ... Flashing back, it is my attitude that made me hmm ... Lose you ?' Now i'm changing my attitude, trying to be friendly and nice so that i will miss any other ... KTHXBAI, take care !
P.S. 
If there is one more chance i will answer " I don't know him but i would like to know you " instead of a 'NO' ... 

No comments: