Monday, January 21, 2013

We Love Asia Music Festival Day 1 ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :) 
Are you excited about my #WeLoveAsia's post ?' 

Actually this is my second times went to this kind of crowded event ... I've mentioned before at the countdown's post that packed event is dangerous right ?' But this times i brought only phone and camera with me which no bag with me that i can enjoy the party to the max without worrying pick pocket ... !!! But they actually prohibited camera, how we supposed to blog ?' >...< Anyways, I sneak my camera in Shhhhhhh ... 

Day 1, my babe didn't came along so it is quite bored there even we met new friends but no group activities which they went separately already ... :( 

I got a hangover, wo-oh!
I've been drinking too much for sure
I got a hangover, wo-oh!
I got an empty cup
Pour me some more



#INTENSE ICE CHALLENGE

#THE WATER DUNK

#WIND CHAMBER

#PHOTOMORPHOSIS

#USB PHOTO TRANSFER BOOTH

#POWER PUNCH



There is another tent which there is games and food test which they don't allowed me to take pictures but i saw pictures everywhere in the Instagram and also too packed to take pictures, WTF ... *maybe im yong sui* There is foods and drinks sell as no outside foods or drinks allowed to be in and guess what is the price ?' Someone treat me a COKE and i think he will be broke till the end of the month HAHAHAHAHA ... It is freaking RM10 per tin, pengsan man !!! Btw, i quite 'impressed' the way they let us out ... Almost squeezed died !!! 

Line Up: Yolanda BeCool / DJ Antoine / Taio Cruz / Ferry Corsten 

P.S. 
I didn't have any selca pictures to show because make up of the night went wrong and i can't take good pictures with flash so ... >...< Anyways, stay tuned for Day 2, promise will be more fun !!! 





Have a nice day ... ❤ 

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...

wow, great outing yeah~ btw, really thanks and appreciate your comments. well, i had followed you in a private mode to stay updated with your post~ XD