Saturday, February 9, 2013

Let's talk about Privacy ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :)
Miss my long fringe so freaking much >...< 
How is your reunion dinner ?' Reunion dinner supposed to be having with family right ?' Mine is an assholes one with relatives!!! Fml ... 

Anyways, I'm gonna talk about privacy today ...
Reminisced last year, i have a big fight *my big fight means we hadn't talk to each other for like six months or more not really boxing* with my mum ... Why ?' I was in toilet and she answered my ringing phone without my permission and she told me it is from TARC so i thought it is an urgent thing so i call back and found out it is just a phone call remind me to go for examination ... I was like WTF !!! Yea ... It is good to have reminder but if a person didn't study and you call few days before exam, what is the point of going to exam ?' Get a PASS or C+++ ?' If you wanna remind, i think better remind us everyday since we enrolled =...= !!! 
A brand sent me a parcel to review and when i got home, it is opened !!! Fuck ! My mom did it and when i go through some of them, they are like 'crumble' but i'm not sure whether my mum did it or the POS LAJU there made this so i can't say anything but i do 'say' my mum but she act like i'm kidding and she said something like "Yours one i dare to unseal but your eldest sis one i don't dare to !" You know what my eldest sis did when her result's letter been unsealed ?' She kinda bang the door and talk loudly to the air like "No manner and blah blah blah " and my mom took it seriously but when i 'say' in her face she thought i was kidding even though after the big fight last year ... >...< * PekChek * 
This is the worst one !!! 
Something bad happened to my family so we moved to my auntie's house, luckily they treated us like normal but there is always big mouth one out of ten so there is one or maybe more in this house which fucking PISSED ME/MY FAMILY OFF !!! One of the twenty-something guy who over 25 years old in this house told everything of my family to his manager even my sis and I planning to move out even though not succeed and i was like WTF, do you know what is privacy ?' How if i tell someone else who you don't know but is close to me and she/he gonna meet you someday that you failed a test for 4/5 times ?' You went to England study for few years but you can't even spell easy vocab right ?' You want more ?' Huh ?' You are over 25 years old and you don't even know what is privacy ?' I know more about you as there is auntie(s) between us so i can basically say whatever that made you "face drop" ?' Please man, RESPECT !!! 

Above is the story i can share with you guys ... 
So how to deal with them ?' Mum is always mum so i can't do much and for the over 25 years old guy i actually wanted to talk with him about this but i afraid that he is narrow-minded enough to be snapped off at any minutes en route we talk about this *You know chinese* so i decided to sent him a long messages but i think he is the typical narrow-minded chinese !!! I think he kinda snapped off already but he didn't show or reply my messages but maybe he turn himself to his gf already or what gua ... But i'm not sure whether he knows about privacy now or not !!! So the only thing we can do to the privacy intruder(s) is only TALK TO THEM !!! 

The end with Privacy's topic !!!

While writing this post, TV actually showing "The Wedding Diary" and the synopsis kinda goes like this ...
A moderate income guy married a rich girl and the rich side demanded for 100 tables in the most luxury hotel in Singapore which the currency is quite high for malaysian and the groom managed to 'push out' the wedding dinner but beside than wedding dinner, there is diamond ring, wedding dress and others which need money to be spend on and accident happened at the wedding dinner which cost him extra so the total is like 100 thousand so a moderate guy can't afford this handsome amount and the groom kinda went bankrupt on the next after wedding ... 
Hmm ... i would like to say always have extra with you even though it is a BIG BIG thing to you like wedding ... It is not that after wedding you and your mate just died and won't need a penny anymore so at least you are fucking RICH like hell then think about what you gonna spend on and what after that ... *I know it is just a movie but this situation applied to everything like your business or something you invested*

So last last thing ... 
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to Chinese(s) ...
And enjoy your holidays to other races ... :) 



Share a sweet music video below 








Have a blast holiday ... 

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...

maybe ur mom was just too concern about you bah~ she scare you kena cheat by bad guy loh~ btw, wedding diary was nice, hopefully can watch it soon~