Saturday, March 2, 2013

Imma March Babies ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :)
Sorry that my blog became bored and bored and eventually categorized into "Boring Blog" ... LOL Will try my best to get some interesting contents for this blog as i'm not an outgoing person because i shy mah ! 

March is here !!!
Imma March babies and my chocolate milk as well ... :) His one just around the corner, 7th of March and Happy Birthday to him ! Thinking what should i get for him ?' Any suggestion ?' *Please don't tell me iPhone 5 or Note 2, i poor like shit here >...<* Hmm ...

My thoughts about birthday(s) ...
I have to admit here, I AM A WEIRDO !!! 
I don't like to throw a party as to celebrate my birthday *even though i have no money or venue to do so* because I'm a person who don't like to social ?' *Not really, I love to talk but only with the close one* I can greet peoples but after Hey-and-Hai, I really have no idea what to say anymore ... Maybe Happy Birthday-and-Thank You =...= When the cakes is out and everybody singing "Happy Birthday" song, i really don't know how to react except clapping hands ... And i'm a person that the face muscle can't 'tahan' for smiling a long time because it will started shivering so obviously >...< So probably if it really happened, i will just stare at the cake and clap while everybody staring at me and singing the "Happy Birthday" song ! So not a good idea for me to celebrate my Birthday ...

Except for party, there is a celebration which known as gathering ... 
Gathering is so cool for me but i don't have so much friends and if gathering with previous classmates, i might not be that comfortable because ... I said i don't like to social so usually in a class i only close with one or max two friends =...= *I know ! This is a bad habit* Same thing will happened if the birthday cake is out ! 

Beside from party and gathering, 
There is a surprise kind of birthday celebration ... Frankly, I hate surprise except from the one but please not on the day i know it is gonna happened ! Last year, i have a kinda 'surprise' birthday celebration with my classmates . They are so lovely that they prepare the surprise for everyone in the class but they usually will carry it out in a 'surprise' way so as i'm a smart person, i knew ... HAHAHAHAHA So the awkward moment for me is when the cake is out and as well as the "Happy Birthday" song, i really don't know what my face expression should be so i think i fake smiles >...< BUT i really appreciated the 'surprise' because THE CAKE IS TASTY ... WAHAHAHAHAHAH Still, there is expert out there who carrying the surprise celebration very well until the birthday gal cried ... Hmmm .... I will never cry on those occasion ! It is awkward much ! Sorry ... 

So probably having meal with friends one by one is the best idea but the condition is if they are free is the best for me or spending it with family also a cool one :) 

Now ... 
Pressies !
I want gifts instead of presents, you get what i mean ?' That mean i want something that is useful for me instead of decorative one or like LV Bag which will torn eventually ... 
1. I want a sharpei so badly ... *The shorter the cuter*
But their maintainance's fees is quite HIGH as i poor like shit here so i hope i can as well get some sponsorship here ... *Think too much* 
2. I need a new phone ... 
I don't care it is iPhone 5 or Note 2 but it have to be in white :DDDD 
3. ... 

Basically nothing else ... LOL
I know the above two are costing shit already but normally i will end up with getting no pressie from anyone geh so just write shuang ... Save money from now >...< 

Any March babies here ?' Happy Birthday to you too ❤

Wait ... 
Have to make wishes as well right ?' 
Wishes :
- Hope i can be prettier and prettier 
- Skinnier with no diet and exercise *Bullshit LOL*
- Hope my relationship(s) goes well forever 
- Hope my blog become more influential 



Have a nice day ... ❤

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...

is like that de, the more you blog, it might become boring and you eventually quit one day~