Saturday, April 6, 2013

Clubbing ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :) 

Let's talk about clubbing ...
A lot of people thought i'm having so much fun in the club(s) and i'm a clubbing kaki *maybe i born with a 'wild' face huh ?'* and with this post you will find out whether you are right or wrong ... And for God's sake, the picture above is not taken in a club... It is an outdoor event, #WeLoveAsia Music Festival ! It is basically like a concert ... *Declaration for who thought it taken in a club* Once ago, a famous YouTuber vlog about clubbing and i'm totally agree with him but i can't remember who is that ... I think is NigaHiga ?' 

I only been to club once which is two years ago and i have so much to tell ... 
My babe invited me there and you can tell she is basically a clubber because who don't like clubbing will never jio someone to club and indeed she is ! LOL Luckily after i told her, she never jio me to club again, thanks god ! *it is just so hard to say NO when your babe ask you to make accompany for her* Why i dislike clubbing ?' 

First and the most important ... 
GET MOLESTED !!! I swear to God whoever been to club get molested (girls) or try to molest someone(guys), am i right ?' *is ok if you shake your head because i can't see you* When i'm standing around our table *you know a small table but fit almost 20 peoples*, a hand suddenly wrap around my waist and quickly draw off, i can't even managed to eye-search who the jerk is because there are so freaking packed and i guess they are experienced too ... =...= Where to hire pro molester ?' You know ! And as all the news featuring, someone do passed me a cup of COKE and i guess if i drink it, i will be on the headline the next day ... And while 'dancing', the guys beside our table trying to approach my babe and try to molest her butt, i guess ! Of course for sure, i pulled her down to her boyf even though she wanted to be molested, maybe ! LOL I know i'm the person you all don't wanna meet in the club ! So good luck huh ?' 

Second ... 
TALK ?' NO !!! Inside the club, the musics played so loud until i think they thought all of us deaf one ! I have a hard time after going back from the club, seriously need some time for my ears to acclimate back to the 'normal' condition ... I/We have to shout into each other ears in order to tell each other there is a hotties ... =...= Sorry! My ears hurt ! Even though you see a hotties and you go up to flirt with him/her but do you think he/she managed to get what you trying to say ?' But it is also a good condition for players , "Too noisy ! Number please ?' " Am i right ?' 

Third ... 
MY LEGS TIRED !!! There is only one chair available and it only available to whom boobs is outside ! So pity for those girl who put their boobs inside like me =...= WHAT A WORLD !!! Cham ... 

Fourth ... 
NO MILK/FOOD AVAILABLE !!! Milk ?' Nah ... Why so serious ?' But food !!! This is a serious issue if you can't offer food , like proper food !!! 'Dancer' tends to consume more energies so they need foods !

Fifth ... 
I CAN'T DANCE !!! Maybe in my room with mirror in front of me, i can be as sexy as you want but not in the public ... It is like all of us can sing well in the toilet but not on the stage ! 

Sixth ... 
SWEAT/STINKY PIG !!! In the club is warm + dance = SWEAT ! It is like i/we go there to work my ass out ! 

Seventh ... 
BEERS !!! I used to be a alcoholic when i was in secondary high school, i think because of too much social networking gua ... Seeing people post their 'sexy' pictures with beers so once i'm really drink and til vomit but thanks god didn't get hangover or headache on the next day ! God blessed me and now i feel vomited if i smell beers ! But one problem, i never get drunk even though i vomited ! I just feel a big heavy head but still conscious about what's going on around me ... Now, i will never 'touch' beers or vadka/wisky or blah blah blah whatever alcohol ! I don't want to speed my aging process up ... 

Eighth ... 
SMOKE !!! Cigarette smoke ... After been to club, my hair, dress, body even panties or bra or even my eyebrows and eyelashes also stinky with the cigarette smoke already ! After clubbing already 2 or 3 am and still need to bath and wash my LONG hair before go to bed arr ?' So cham ... 

Okay ... 
I think it is all because my brain function no more already ... 
Should i attach Lan Kwai Foong video here ?' LOL 




Have a nice day ... ❤

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...

wah go clubbing...
got "sit dai" or not let people "touch touch"? @.@~