Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Marriage ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :) 
A 20 years old girl is sitting on her butt and here to talk about her opinion on marriage ?' Is this make no sense at all ?' I don't know about you but i think everyone have a/some thought about it so yeap ... 

I have a plan on my mind since i'm a teenager ...
I wanted to get married on my teenager period *i don't think 20 years old is still consider as a teenager anymore* and give birth on 1 or max 2 children and carry on my study til PhD because i like to study even though i feel bored sometimes ... LOL Of course there is terms and conditions for this plan to actually work well and not ending up with divorce ! First and the main one that i concern is the other side have to be financially fine enough to support a family and children ! *I'm not being realism or materialism, i'm just being thoughtful about my children future* And for sure the plan doesn't even launch because there is no 'participants' :DDDDD 

If you ask me whether i still want the plan above to be launch and execute now ... I would say a little too late because every relationship need time for love to budded so i afraid i will end up marry at my 30-something or even worse 'forever alone' >...< And at my 20 i want my career instead of marriage =...= 

Let me share opinion(s) about marriage from my guy friends ... 
One, 33 years old, single told me that he don't want to be married and wanted to have different girl friend from time to time so that he won't feel bored and will get the fresh feeling toward his partner ! We actually talk about sex face to face and it is not really an awkward conversation but quite fun :DDD *for sure without molesting or whatsoever job* He didn't told me any bad relationship experience that made him act like this but i assumed he got hurt because what he thought is basically for jerk ! And he said he have no confident over marriage because he thinking every marriage will end up either cheating or divorce ! Hmm ... I'm not so sure about this but i quite agree with him with the last sentence ! 
One, 38 years old, divorced told me his wife cheated on him and he couldn't get it like why after married people still want to 'eat' outside ! Hmm ... Agree ! What he told me, i'm not sure whether it is all the part or just a tiny bit that beneficial his side but i assumed he told me 50 % ! 
I only took aged people opinion on this topic seriously because guys on my age will definitely say something like 'Once i married, i won't cheat geh !' or 'i will love my wife forever geh' and blah blah blah ... 

I shared about my teenager's marry plan right ?' Now you know how immature/childish i am ! *lol* 
But now due to all those thing happened around me, i actually not thinking about marrying anymore but still want someone be there for me whenever i'm happy or sad ! I used to think once marry no one can regret even though love doesn't exist between them, they still need to carry on til dead now apparently i'm wrong and yea ... DIVORCE ! Nowadays, i saw many young couples married and ended up with divorce after 1 or 2 years *not sure they went through a year though* Of course they married because of baby and after divorced the baby is the most innocent one ... 
And now my thought on having baby is almost completely gone because as my parents' child, i can feel the pressure they having ! Furthermore, when you have 4 siblings ! If possible, no children or maybe get a divorced guy and he has children and i don't have :DDD But i'm wondering that my prettiness genes and smartness genes can't be inherited lur ... WAHAHAHAHAHAH

Here is the reason why ?' 
For example, me ... If i managed to get a so-called rich guy and married with him, then my life somehow will be stable a bit but anything will happen right, like bankrupt ?' You never know but maybe if you get Bill Gates and it will never happened but i'm not so sure with Bill Gates's son or grandson, you know spoiled kid ... If wife works then the family burden will be on the wife and this is so-called life ! If the wife don't work then the wife have to get a job and work to pay the debt(s) ! Children ... If someone can assured me in black and white that i will be rich forever til my child grown then i might consider to giving birth ! I have 4 siblings as abovementioned, my dad loves my eldest sister the most and my mother loves the only son which is chocolate milk the most so basically i think 1 daughter and 1 son is enough lar *lol* When you have more than one (1) children, it is really hard to balance your loves and the 'material' you gave them ! In a moderate family, the father might afford a car for the eldest one but can't afford one for the second child ... the father might be afford sister apple's product but not brother ! So here is the imbalances ! 

I hate people not being fair ... 
Even in the restaurant/mall, the cashier/waitress being friendlier to a handsome customer but not me then i will swear and give her/him a face ! In primary school, our MXX's teacher *i can't remember M what but it teach us how to use left and right brain* actually showing so much affection towards a girl inside our class until everyone is talking about it and i don't know where i got those courage to actually raise my hand and kinda accusing the teacher like "Why every time we raise our hand to answer your question(s), you always pointed the girl to answer ?" and from that moment onward she started to give attention to all of us ... I hate being treated unfairly so i want to treat my child(ren) fairly but i know this is quite hard ~! 

I want to give my child(ren) the best ... 
I don't want to be a 'bad mother' who can't afford what my child(ren) want *but for sure i'm not talking about luxury thing like LV, Prada and etc.* I'm talking about education ! I want to be a 'good mother' who can afford my children to study oversea when he requested ! I want to be a 'good mother' who can buy my child(ren) a smartphones when he requested *but of course not like after i5 launched then have to buy them one to replace their 4S lar* And i wanted to be a 'good mother' who don't do calculation when comes to spending on child(ren) like he want to have yogurt ice cream but i said no because it calculated with grams ! I know i sound a little spoiling the kid but i'm not ... And i know the Father should be worrying about these not the mother but i want to have this ability so that when no matter how/what the Father do i will still having my child(ren) and  give them the best one ! 

They learn from you ... 
When your mum don't wear bra when sleeping then daughter don't wear bras as well but not only while sleeping like me ... *i afraid my daughter don't wear bras at all* They also learn the way you talk ! If the father always being rude and say like 'LJ', 'PK' and etc. spontaneously then children will follow and when you scold them they said "I learn from daddy !" then screwed ! 

Be the mother/father is not so easy ... 
Too much to learn ... Too much to concern ... 

Back to marriage without children ... 
The husband ... Will he cheated ?' Once cheated then divorce ?' Or forgive ?' And he cheat again and again ?' Looking for just a 'tight vagina' is basically same as what my 33 years old friend said but for a married guy, i don't think it is that appropriate try to think if you afraid that you will get AIDS and you practice the constant cheating partner then how if she pregnant ?' Beside cheating, fall in love with other just like the movie "The Fierce Wife" ... I'm a lazy person ! It is lucky if you have another guy with you all the time like in the movie and started all over with another guy for the rest of your life but the problem is start all over again ! Starting all over with another person is basically like two strangers trying to make friend with each other, too straight forward then the other side dislike and it takes time for you to observe how the other side acting ! It all takes time, patient, endurance and more and more ... So yeap, marriage !





Have a nice day ... ❤

1 comment:

Henry Tan said...

hahaha wow you think so far ahead. anyway.. whatever will be will be. ;)