Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Malacca's Trip with Nadeje ... ❤


Hello ~ 
Okay ... This is seriously a long outstanding post !!! 

Once ago, I'm free on Sunday so my friend jio me to go Malacca with her friend to do food hunting sessions ... LOL ! *Such a bad storyteller* So we have a 1 hour + or maybe almost 2 hours ride to reach Malacca and the first destination is ... For sure, Jonker Street *If i didn't mistaken the spelling ~* 

I actually been waiting for our pictures of the day from her friend who brought DSLR along and took me and my friend pictures and i met him yesterday and asking him like "Why you didn't send us those pictures ?' You go through and none of them is worth your memory card's space or what ?' " He answered me that those photos actually in a memory card and he don't know how to transfer them to the computer ... I was like "=...=" ! So i bet he still need 'some' time to figure it out and maybe forever so i better post what i have first before i misplace them ... 

But before i start the post, i have to tell this first ... 
I didn't take the restaurant or the shop's pictures because ... I kinda forget or thinking that i wouldn't need that ! I'm so so so sorry !!! >...< 

So first walk into the Jonker Street, there is a long queue and we joined the queue !!! 
Luckily my friend's friend *complicated huh ?'* is so gentleman that he asked us to talk a walk along the street and grab something to eat first and he will do the queue-ing's job !!! So nice of him right ?' So we went in and grab some before-meal snacks and i grabbed this ... 
See that ?' It is Chou TauFu !!! 
Actually my mum is the one who addicted to it first and clearly now is my turn ... When i have my first bite on it, i thought i - myself have a bite on poop man ! It must be a prank or my mum is crazy ... And then after days, i started to miss the taste of it and then ... I'm a fans of Chou TauFu already !!! I love the one in Rampai's night market one ! Damn good ... But this one in Malacca one quite special ( the sauce ) but taste good though ! Can't remember the shop's name but i sure it just not far from the entrance of the Jonker Street ! Sorry, you know lar ... My brain !!! 

A drink we got from one of the shop from Jonker Street ... 3 for RM10 and it really help cooling my body temperature down, LOL ~ I feel chill with the first gulp !!! Strawberry flavor ... 

Okay ... 
It is almost our turn to dine in at the chicken rice ball's restaurant so ... 
Actually each person we get 5 biji of chicken rice ball only but mine is 7 !!! Why ?' LOL ~ Because each of them 'contribute' me one ! Why ?' Because i'm vegetarian so i won't have the chicken but the rice !!! It taste good though ... Didn't disappointed us for queue-ing for long like almost 2 hours !!! You know people eat and talk ... 

Next ... 
We went to Mahkota Parade for a walk to burn some calories so that we can eat next food ... 

So next thing is cake ... 
Layers cake !!! There is one outlet inside Mahkota Parade so we decided that next food will be layers cake and guess what ?' WHAT ?!!! QUEUE again !!! 
After queue-ing for like 5 mins, we decided to take away instead of dine-in ... But tell you what ! Actually some of the outside seats were not taken also ! The queue is for who wanna dine inside of the restaurant , LOL ~ 
Nadeje !!! Everyone from east or west Malaysia have to ride all the way to Malacca and queue and eat this tasty-like-shit cake arr ?' I heard there is one new outlets at Petaling Jaya !!! OMG ~ Bring me !!! Bring me !!! Guess which one i ordered ?' 
Strawberry !!! Strawberry !!! Strawberry !!! Remembered i have a food review which mentioned crepes cake also which from Berjaya Times Square one ?' How come they taste totally different ?' I'm so in love with this one man !!! Get me one !!! Get me one !!! They really put on hard work in order to produce such tasty and layerS crepes cake, BRAVO !!! 

The last one ... 
Da Wan Gong ~~~ They have a really big size bowl for your desired desserts !!! SHOCK !!! Mine is normal or maybe smallest of the all but still considered as big man ... I didn't finish all the ices but for sure finish all the mango !!! Order "Mian Mian Bing" better because blending ice is just so hard to swallow !!! And i bet this is one of the reason why i have such a dreadful cramps last month ... >.< 

That's all for my Malacca's trips !!! 

#Selca of the day

Have a nice day ... ❤

No comments: