Monday, July 29, 2013

Hennessy V.S.O.P night at The Butter Factory ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :) 
Let me blog about my Thursday Night (25/07) with Hennessy V.S.O.P !!! 

Can anyone/makeup gurus advise me on how to do clubbing/night makeup and look good even with the super flash on ?' Especially eyes part ! I was trying to go with super natural eyes makeup but it is a totally terrible idea ! I tried it on the other party and none of the photos is presentable ! Aww >..< So this time it is slightly presentable than last time but still not-so-nice ! Should i put on bold eyeliners ?' Or belly dramatic falsies ?' *i actually thought i'm gonna have my eyes closed for every single (group) photos* 

So as i mentioned in the previous post, this Hennessy V.S.O.P party held at The Butter Factory again ! I'm really glad that it held nearby/in KL which made everyone easier especially me ! lol So i can present to you guys this Hennessy post and rock my night with RED lippie which belly hard to go with day look ... haha 

Let's get started ... 
Guess what !!! I'm super duper early that day but still someone earlier than me ... Guess who ! Roslyn Kong [FaceBook] So lucky that i don't have to wait alone ... The invitation stated 8pm but it start (let us in) nearly at 9:30 leh ! So we decided to take piccas ... I have no idea why my hair looked so damn messy there ! I swear i look sexy when i study mirror before went out ... haha
We got our ticket earlier but decided not to go in yet since nothing is happening inside so we chit chat outside (talking bad about someone here and there) *obviously i'm kidding* and wait til peoples come especially Manoah's bloggers ! Peoples started to arrive and for sure bloggers as well and when we decided to get in, the security asked for identity card ! (I have my identity card with me but ...) One of them actually just 20 years old and they actually wanna stop her (blogger) for going in so me and Roslyn actually wanna sneak inside since i'm also 20 (=..=) ! But luckily they allowed us since we're VIP - Velly Important Person, haha ... 
#MyHennessyApp
I super love their decorations/setups for the VIP's area ! damn classy yet glam ! This is my second time been to The Butter Factory and my first time been to their VIP's area, such an honor man ! hehe 

The super black-color-drink is my drink of the night ! Guess what is that ?' The beside two is Hennessy like literally Hennessy, no doubt ... haha It is COKE lah ~ I used to be an alcoholic like literally alcoholic ! I even get drunk in my sis's teacher day (my sis is a tutor) function which they served vodka ! See ... It is totally ridiculous right ?' Aww >..< The boss's handsome son was sitting just behind us which mean he saw how drunk i am, lol ! But now ... I just hate alcohol even the smell of it but it doesn't mean i hate partying ! Too much alcohol also not good o ... 

Guess who i met in the party ?' Is Daphne ! I saw her because of her hair ... haha Love her Red lippie ! 
Picca(s) time from Jaz Khai [FaceBook] :-
I really love his picca(s) man ! So nice and pretty one ~ This is the second time i met him and his photos ! Next time if i know he will be there then i don't need my own camera already ! haha 
 #RoslynKong #JaniceYeap #JazKhai #Me #JessyLong 
 #Kelly #Me #Yukiko #Janice #Roslyn #SuTing #Yumi
 #Me #Roslyn #Janice #SuTing #Yukiko #Yumi 
#ManoahFamily 
Such a great night man ! Miss it already ... 
We dismissed quite early though ! Most of them didn't work on Friday but i did so i worked with my zombie's face ! lol 

End this post with my own picca(s) okay ?'  

Thanks Hennessy V.S.O.P and Manoah for the awesome night! 

Download #MyHennessy app to know more about their future events ! 


Have A Nice Day ... ❤