Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday at Pasar Ramadan with Jane Schwan & Celcom ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :)
*no pretty selca to kick start this post but stay tuned for food piccasss*

How is your Saturday ?' Mine is ... >..< Totally boring one ...
Since i got no invitation for any event on this weekend plus sis went to dating with boyfriend or friends and another sis have to work so i decided to take a walk to pasar ramadan which nearby my place ! I walked there ... I know there is pasar ramadan nearby but i didn't know where is the exact location so it actually took me like half and hour to reach there ! LOL

This is my belly first time been to pasar ramadan *i swear* ... It never popped up in my mind that i will ever been to pasar ramadan because i thought the foods wouldn't be good and also will be nothing for vegetarian but i was wrong ! I tell you huh ... You guys should really go pasar ramadan for foods ! Especially when you have a budget-tight session ... haha 

Anyways, you know what is welcoming me ?' Let's me show you !
Yeap ~ That's the Celcom's logo !
From far you already can see the logo ... I think from another end of this pasar ramadan, you also managed to see it *if only it is high enough* haha ! So why i bump into the Celcom matter with my blog and you - who read my blog ?' Because ... I belly "ke po" one mah ! I'm a blogger so i need to find something which you guys find interesting one to update mah if not who will read my blog, you say lah ~~~ haha

So i actually stand there and ask them whether i can use their WiFi ?' And they said yes to me so i use lur because i wanted to check who is talking bad about me in social networks ! Is that you ?' haha For sure, they show me what is it and how it look like and etc.
Don't you think it is super convenience for everyone when you have a WiFi in the car ?' Especially you will be having a long journey or maybe i should say a-pain-on-the-ass's journey ?' lol The PortaWiFi's device is free neh ! *for sure you have to buy yourself internet lah or else what is the point of having the device but no internet connection ?* Come ! Imagine with me ! In a 2-hours drive to Malacca, you are bored in the car while everyone sleep already because nothing else to do except sleeping but you have enough sleep even though you are a sleeping pig ... What if ! Daddy plug in this Celcom PortaWifi's device and ask you to surf net ?' Don't you just love your daddy ?' haha *sorry ~ Out of point already* Now i think no body will sleep and everyone will have a happy mood when/while reach(ing) the destination and it is able to be connected up to 5 devices !!! *you might wake up feeling dizzy or wanted to sleep more when you reached* 

Okay ...
I know i'm a belly suitable people for promoter's position ! haha 
Check their link out lah :-
WiFi Your Car for the Raya Journey Home
Visit Celcom Blue Cube's outlet for more details lah !

Now !!!
Is foods' turn ! WAIT !!! You know lah ~ I'm a picca's person so picca's time !
Yea ... I know ! I know !
I looked like a pregnant person right ?' But no worry because i hadn't have sex for a while already ! WAHAHAHAHAHA I'm single mah but not available ! Blek :P Ignore my fat arm please ! The bag lah ! Hate it already ! Take the blame ! wahahahah The blue guy is an uncle ... I mean chinese uncle and see who i bumped into ?' Jane Schwan ! Pretty like what and what ! haha *recently super like to use this quote* Tell you what ! She is belly friendly also neh ! Love the way she laugh ... 

Since Jane come alone as well so we decided to get some foods together !
Don't you think Jane buy a lots ?' wahahahaha Yes, indeed ! She tell me that what she bought can actually 'tahan' til supper ! WHAT !!! lol But she is still thin like that and that ... >..< I buy myself ... 
Roti Boom and don't-know-what-is-the-name ... 
Roti Boom taste good and it's only RM1 neh ! Can you believe it ?' If you go mamak at least RM2 arr ! The below one, no taste one ! Aww >..< Anyways, it is so-called oily meal ! hahaa

So i should name this post as ... 
"A Day with Jane Schwan and Celcom ...", okay ?' 




Have A Nice Weekend and Party Hard yea ... ❤

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...

damn miss those ramadhan food d~