Sunday, August 25, 2013

CN Blue Blue Moon World Tour Concert at Stadium Negara sponsored by Samsung Galaxy S4 ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :) 

How is your weekend ?' For your information, tomorrow is Monday and yea i know "MONDAY's SUCK !" haha CN Blue Blue Moon World Tour concert held at Stadium Negara on 24/08/2013, Saturday and i know it is over so i can't wait to show your guys the picca(s) i took with my Samsung Note 2 and how awesome is the concert !!! I am so damn lucky that i can be there and rocking in VVIP zone ~ Really thanks Samsung for the tickets, appreciated ! 

No regret in getting my Samsung Note 2 (i'm being so damn honest here) ... 
You know why ?' Because compact camera's shutter speed is never fast enough to capture motion/moving object (especially like super high person, Yong-Hwa). Note 2's camera is fast enough to capture all those amazing moments ! Try to imagine if i still insisted to take picca with my compact camera then i don't think i can get even 10 presentable picca(s) even though they decided to stand in front of me to perform for freaking 10 seconds ?' (10 seconds is long !) Really love my Samsung Note 2 ! All the picca(s) below (concert) taken by Note 2

Back to the concert !!!
Rocking the concert with the tee i got from the press conference and blue lippie (DIY by me, myself). I think they should giving out one blue lippie for everyone who bought the ticket(s) or anyone who will be in the concert ... Don't you think it is a good idea ?' To have everyone in CN Blue's concert wearing their signature BLUE lippie ?' hehe 

Okay ... 
I should stop here and enjoy the picca(s) ! 
*Sorry that it lack of Min-Hyuk and Jong-Hyun's picca(s) because Min-Hyuk have to stick with the drum set and Jong-Hyun don't walk to our direction much enough >...<* 
Jung-Shin doing this pose in front of us ! Sorry that the picca is blur (i hit myself hard for this) ... 
 Clear enough ?' *scream*
 Galaxy theme !!! So damn nice and romantic ... (Proposal or wedding, best) 
So damn jealous those Moon Zone peoples !!! (Yong-Hwa) 
 The End !!! KamSaHaMiTa ...

The concert is just simply awesome !!! 
Even though it only took less than 2 hours but still thorough the concert we all are high and enjoyed (i bet everyone there do ~) listening to their song and also enjoying looking at handsome(s) on the stage ! I really wanna go with them ! haha I almost got 'sprain' on my waist ! haha "Can you come to my place and sing arr ?' I wanna sit ! " :P It's really worth your time and money ! Aww >...< Wanna stop the moment and molest them, haha 
 I'm wearing the same tee as theirs !!! (Thanks Samsung for it, xoxo)
 #MakeUp of the night ! BLUE
Thanks Samsung for the VVIP's ticket, appreciated !!!
Is Jung-Shin looking at me ?' haha 

I wanna go back to the night even though i need to find my friends out of sea of peoples there again and also need to be squeeze against again and someone accidentally pull my hair again and blah blah blah !!! Aww >...< Missing it already ! Heard that they fly off already, damn But they promised that they will be coming back for sure so we shall wait and maybe save money !!!! haha 


CN Blue Blue Moon World Tour Concert brought to you by Samsung Galaxy S4 


Samsung Malaysia's FaceBook Page: 
Samsung Malaysia's YouTube Channel:

By the way, we realized that Yong-Hwa become fatter already neh !!! 
But still looking hot though ! haha 

Have A Nice Day ... ❤ 

1 comment:

choulyin.tan said...

wow so nice!!! too bad I had to go Kampar that weekend :( Otherwise I will definitely go for this!