Wednesday, August 21, 2013

CN Blue Blue Moon World Tour in Stadium Negara on 24th of August ... ❤


Bello guys ... :) 
I guess there is no need introduction for who are they (the picca above) and you know right ?' They having their concert on this freaking Saturday (24/08/2013) at Stadium Negara (is this same as Stadium Merdeka ?') I just can't wait ! I'm dying like so happy that i can die ... XD 

I know everyone know they are CN Blue but do you know what CN Blue stand for (or the meaning for it) ?' If you are their loyal fans then i think you acknowledged this long time ago but if you are not then is okay ! Let's me (roughly) tell you here ! " CN is an abbreviation of 'Code Name' while BLUE is an abbreviation of the members' individual images. B-Burning represents Lee Jong-Hyun (lead guitar, vocals), L-Lovely represents Kang Min-Hyuk (drums, vocals), U-Untouchable represents Lee Jung Shin (bass guitar, vocals) & E-Emotional represents Jung Yong-Hwa (lead vocals, rhythm guitar). 

I really have a hard time in remember and pronounce their names ... 

B-Burning represents Lee Jong-Hyun ... 
This (the picca below) is handsome enough right ?' Even me stunned when i see this picca (of course there is more) but FYI, i always stunned when i see handsome, wahahahah ... 
L-Lovely represents Kang Min-Hyuk ...
He is so young even his face look so small ?' (i mean young) so i pick this (the picca below) up which is more mature ! He is 22 years old (in 2013) ... 

U-Untouchable represents Lee Jung Shin ...
I always have that fantasy/affection towards guys who tied their hair up (but not too long like mine please) so when i see him (in the music video) i was like "OH MY GOSH ... What have i just missed in the past 20 years ?'" haha (I think he cut his hair) It is truth though ! Can't wait to see him, kill me after that ... 

E-Emotional represents Jung Yong-Hwa ... 
I bet everyone know him even not CN Blue's other member, am i right ?' He have been in "We Got Married", one of the korean famous show and also acted in "You're Beautiful" and these made CN Blue famous and popular worldwide ! (according to my sis) I know him from "We Got Married" and then i know CN Blue, hehe ... Can't wait to see him as well !!!

So guess what !!! 

SAMSUNG is the main sponsor of their - CN BLUE, Blue Moon World Tour ... 

If i didn't mistaken, you guys can actually win the meet & greets passes from Samsung Mobile Malaysia's FaceBook Page but sorry that i'm late because the entry of it closed and they are now picking the winner already >...< But please stay tuned and patient on their page so that you won't miss out any future opportunities like this !!! 

I'm thinking to put on BLUE lippie (coz i have little blue in my clothing) but where to get blue lippie ?' :D

So to end up this post, let's me attach some of their (my favorite) music video ... 
CN Blue Official YouTube Channel : CN Blue 

Check the video below out ... 


See You There ... ❤

No comments: