Friday, August 16, 2013

My Bag Nearly Got Snatched Away ... ❤

Hey guys ... :/

"My bag nearly got snatched just now ..." Uni said, at 8:00 pm.
Okay ... Here you go ! (I know You will ask how for sure)
While me and sis walking home (a little walking distance after get down the bus), we are in one-front-and-one-back mode; and I was the behind one (I walked slow sometimes and today is the first day of my damn period). I have my bag at my right side which facing the road (I know I should have change to the other side) but I also have the longer strap surrounded me and it save me from being broke again ! (I was robbed before)

They are in motorbike and I can't get to see their plate number even though their motorbike is just a few steps in front of me (because I "rabun"), my sis didn't get it either (I think she is nervous/shocked to find out what happened to me) ... I only let out a low cry when I feel the force (I hate myself for being in empty-mode and can't even 'recognize' what is going on right away), and he (the one who take the action) let go because I was holding my bag strap (I'm not sure why he let go maybe he can feel another force which come from me holding the strap). They actually slow down to nearly stop and thinking to come down and really rob me (i think because they slow down and stared at me) but my sis turn back and I think they realized that I'm not alone and then they sped off !!! Lucky thing was my bag didn't get snatched away (it just fall and hit/stratch my arm a little) ...

I was in shocked in like nearly 10 seconds (can't think or even move) and I even hesitate whether to tell my sis what had just happened when she heard my low cry and turn back to find out what happened on me ... Why I hesitate to tell because I don't want them to worry and be like "told you to have your bag the other way and blah blah blah ..." I know it's also my fault that i didn't take precaution from being snatched away and they are just worry and showing their caring in the other way instead of "oh Gosh! Lets go home fast ..." But lucky my elder sis (who is with me) just nag a little (like one or half sentence) and reach to the "Lets move faster ...."  And when I'm home and still shivering, i was thinking like a tweet or maybe few will get this shiver-thing away but I just can't and I told my eldest sis and she gave me exact response/sentence that I don't wanna heard of ! (i fucking hate those shivering moments)

When I burst the news to my friend, they asked why (just like you) and I found out myself that I was typiNg "it actually my fault also ..." After typing and reread before pushing the "send" button, I was like "WTF ! IT IS MY FAULT INSTEAD OF THEIRS WHEN THEY TRYING TO ROB MY THING AWAY ?" (I know that it is my fault for no taking the precaution but ...) But what ? Hello ...

I watched a video done by a Malay girl before and her solution is from their (criminal) parents (toward those crimes)...
Indeed it is a solution ... But I don't think their parents acknowledge about their children crimes though ! (Except they also one of them, who knows) I come out with a solution here ! So what it is ?

We PRAY for them ...
I actually thought I'm always the lucky one (before being robbed but obviously ...) and just before this incident, I thought about how to react when someone TRYING to snatch my bag (imagine), thinking that i will grab my bag hard and pull hard and make him fall down from motor but things (I mean SHIT) happened always when at the most unexpected moment (I was joking with my sis telling that I'm hungry and wanna have bread while we just few steps away from the house). I hate myself for cant even shoot back curses to them when they still managed to slow down til nearly stop (but should I ?) . If I didn't mistaken, they are Malays!!! (BABIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)

If I managed to throw out curses, I don't think I can survive through that incident ...
If I managed to escape by people's helping then I think they are coming back to 'take me down' (because I'm in my living area) so basically for God's sake, we can't do anything even if they succeed (of course making a report but you know lah ~ A REPORT !). I really hope I'm a Vampire/Dracula or even Superman (that I have to wear my underwear outside) so that I can defense myself and even my family !!! (I hate how I'm not and can't be, haha) or mayb I should be a witch, witch have 'magic' right ? Lets imagine if I'm a witch ...

I will use half of my hair length (my hair is damn important to me so i made a sacrifice in order to make the curse work) to make a curse on your (criminal) penis that it will broke into half (I don't really care it broke vertically or horizontally, as long as it break into half) while you insert your penis into your partner's vagina or maybe asshole (of course no harm to the girl unless she also in crime). Don't you wanna make me a witch now? Why penis? Because SEX is important to them especially uneducated (you don't need to get full As in exam to be educated) guys!

It's So unfair...
Don't you think So?! They Can rob/snatch anything away from us but we Can't do the same to them !!! (I know we Can If we wanted but who the hell are they ?' How to get them ...) We get cuffed right away (because we are not expert) or Maybe we should just trace them down and secretly take their life (it still not the same as they straight away die If we decided to take their life and they still don't suffer like What they made us - struggle through months for getting back things /stuffs together). Can anyone train me to be a ninja or Maybe assassin ? (I swear I will protect you guys whenever you are with me but the term and the only condition is if i can be something/one that Can fight/defence)

So I will pray every night, every hours,every minutes and seconds...
Pray What? I will pray to my dearest God that your penis (all the criminal) break even though I'm not a witch yet... Your hair Never grow back... Your baldness continue like forever... Forever alone... Teeth being knocked out... Pimples/Acnes all over your face... Fats and more fats cover your arms, chest, stomach, butt and thigh but Never penis (penis grow fat? @.@) ... Last one, penis automatically grow backward to the size when all of you are 3 years old (GodDamn genius, i meant me) ... Wait! Your child being disable/distorted (they deserve it but the child don't, how ? :() and If their wife So damn lucky then pray that the child hate/dislike/hatred (toward) his father since the child is out from the vagina!!!!!!!!

Life is like this...
You work so hard (through bad times or bad things) and trying to be archived/accomplished but SHIT happened and "Poops" now you have none, nothing!!! (Don't you dare to think I'm bullshitting because you Never know What I've been through) For Sure, I won't judge you...

Be safe, Everyone...
Take precautions!!! (no matter how many turns you gonna make even 100)

And last,
Thanks my Lord for loving me So much... (HE did love me last time when I being robbed because I didn't get stabbed or hurt so bad til need a plastic surgery...I was towed by the car)

Still ...
HAVE A NICE DAY ... ❤ 

3 comments:

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

Make sure bag not facing outside the road liao ah.. be careful ah.

Mr Lonely said...

sorry to hear that, take care~ >.<~

Mr Lonely said...

why Malaysia macam looks very dangerous nowadays de~ if really happen the snatch thing, really gg loh~