Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Butterfly Project - Survival Kit ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :)

Remember my entry for the Lost World of Tambun's trip and guess what ?' (if you followed my Instagram then you've already know BUT ... who ask you not to followed my Instagram ?' :P) Have you guess it right ?' Have you buy the right bet ?' *evil smile* It is my honor to be one of the lucky 30 who get to have a weekend getaways at Lost World of Tambun *scream* Excited yet nervous (knowing that i'm one of the 30) ! The Butterfly ProjectMamasan and SWAT team are really amazing, they even get us transportation sponsorship by ETS Gold (KTM). Thanks so muchie for sponsored us ! (So so so sorry that i'm late ! I woke up around 3:30 am but still can't make it there on sharp, MY BAD :( Anyways, thanks for waiting >...<) 

So other than this awesome Lost World of Tambun's weekend getaways, The Butterfly Project also launched their beauty bag (first from them) and we - 30 lucky bloggers are those who get a hand on it before anyone else and it is "Survival Kit" which mean what you need when you're outing ! For your secret information, i fuxking hate samples and i personally think that giving samples as complimentary is quite rude and disrespectful BUT it is totally different scenario when you come to outing ! You don't want to carry full size of body wash, shampoo, lotion and etc. with you because obviously it will only make you "heavy" (i mean your luggage :D) So let's see what is inside the "Survival Kit"
 Get my "Survival Kit" from my Carol ... hehe
Bag sponsored by 1Utama 

First of all, Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer ... 
It kills 99.99% of germs without water with Moisturizer & Vitamin E ! 

Second, Kinohimitsu J'pan UV Bright Drink ... 
It comes with the Kinohimitsu J'pan ProWhite (you can either straight away pour them in your mouth or make it as a drink) which really tasted candy-like and after two-days of consumption (two sachet in each beauty bag), i really feel like having it again because this candy-like taste will really make me or maybe everyone to consume it continuously (for sure) so i went to drugstore to check it out but it is quite pricey :( Not to mention, this beauty drink definitely one of the essential for outing for UV protection (no matter boys or girls lah) 

Advisable every morning before you 'see' any sun ...  
Every night before bed after see the moon ... 

Third, Maybelline New York Baby Lips Pink Glow ... 
This is an essential not only when you're outing ! It is an everyday essential, f-y-secret-i . It is mixed berry flavor which very kissable so no worry, girls (i even wanted to eat my own lips,wtf.) Check below out for the magic it does on my sexy lips. It is not colorless though as you can see at the second picca below ...
#Before                                                                       #After 

Fourth, Mozzie-A-Gogo ... 
Never heard of it before ?' Same here ! BUT now you do ! It is from bisourose.blogspot.com and guess what ?! It is handmade and natural insect repellant stick (stick some more which more easier to carry along to everywhere)

Fifth, Alpine Willowherb Facial Travel Set for oily & acne prone skin ... 
Alpine Willowherb keeps sebum secretions normal while soothing sore and inflamed skin. Totarol extract fights acne causing bacteria and prevents uncomfortable breakouts. Website: www.esmeria.com 

Sixth, LUX Soft Touch Body Wash ... 
Enjoy the sensation of clean, moisturized & radiant skin with Lux Soft Touch. 
Enriched with the exclusive Silk Protein Extract, a moisturizing ingredient known for helping to hold the moisture in the skin. It forms a light creamy layer on skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and moisturized. 
*Apply lotion after bath is recommended* 

Seventh, Timeless Truth (TT) Swallow's Nest Flawless Whitening ... 
Enriched with Swallow's Nest essence to help maintain skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of dark spots for an even complexion inside out. It brings back the fresh, vivified, dazzling transparent and radiant look for your skin. (will do a solo review for it soon) 

Eighth, Johnson's Body Care Oxygen Fresh Gel Lotion ... 
Johnson's Body Care is my all time favorite body lotion brand ! I have been using it for years and never changed but only stick to one 'color' lah which is the pink one, hehe ... 

Ninth, Sunplay Super Block SPF 130 PA +++ Clear Finish ... 
My very first sunblock is from Sunplay which years ago which kinda made me stopped using sunblock because they are too thick, 'heavy' on my skin, and the smell made me feel so 'ugly' but after years and come back to Sunplay again, it is totally different from what i used years ago ! Which texture non-sticky and more on watery, super light and water-based, it does smell a little but not too strong like it used to and you won't feel like you are putting on sunblock or anything. *thumb ups* 
#Before                                                                        #After

Tenth, Loreal Professionnel Mythic Oil ... 
I TELL YOU WHAT !!! I'M SO DAMN IN LOVE WITH THIS !!! We went for various hot springs at the night with my long hair down and with no surprise, it went all tangled and i was like "Shit ! I don't wanna wash my hair because i will need to sit down til my butt hurt trying to untangled them >...<" and my excuse for my roommate is "i forgot to bring my shampoo ..." Of course she answered me "There is shampoo inside the "Survival Kit", hello !" Inevitable, i have to wash my hair and reluctantly shampoo-ed my hair with it and when i rinse it off, I FEEL LIKE MAGIC !!! My hairs are not tangled like before shampooing (i can't say it's not tangled at all because ...) and my hair color look more 'attractive' ! "Wow !" Putting on the hair masque and see what it will does to my hair ... *puppy eyes* THE MAGIC HAPPEN AGAIN and my hairs are smooth like a boss ! wth. You ladies should definitely give it a try and i can't imagine how smooth and soft is the hair after the steaming hair treatment ! WHAT ~ 

This is all the things i got in my "Survival Kit" (vary from skin type) and of course with one of the welcoming card from my Carol (i purposely add 'my' geh) ! What do i think about the beauty box ?' 

Comments:- 
I really like it ! You never know how useful the box is until you go for an outing with it and you will see ... Most of the hotel (or maybe all ?') provided their customer(s) with body wash and shampoo right ?' BUT do hotel provide you a face mask for you to look good in the next day tour's picca(s) ?' Do hotel provide facial sets ?' Clearly no and here is when you need the "Survival Kit" . Here is the part inspired me that those "Survival Kit" for you guys one should also have the ability to 'acclimate' to where you going and how is your skin condition(s) ! Like if i planning to go a place where is snowing or in winter then the products (especially skin care) will be more on hydration ! When i planned to go Hawaii for a vacation then the products should be more on the whitening or UV protection ! See, how amazing it sound like :P Just my own silly bullshits, hehe ... 

I will rate it as 4.8/5.0 ... 



Have A Nice Day ... ❤ 

2 comments:

mIZz *.* aYNa said...

We're so happy that you love the survival kit, Uni <3

choulyin.tan said...

i love the Mythic Oil!!! hehehe it's awesome