Tuesday, October 29, 2013

DEFINE Music Party ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :)
Remembered last time DEFINE ARt Jamming Party ?' This post gonna be another round of party from DEFINE but it is about MUSIC instead of ARt ... Actually i was wondering about will there be anyone interested to attend a ARt party except for those born-to-be-artist(s) one ?' But it turned out well ! So like usual to those MUSIC party, DEFINE MUSIC party got overwhelming registrations for the invitations and i'm really happy for them and also congratz on hitting 2,000 likes on FaceBook's page and of course more to come ! Are you excited/ready for their next party ?' Shh ...

Their setups and decorations never failed to impress me ...
The pretty PatriciaK was the Mc of the night and also one of the DJ ! This MUSIC party is more like clubbing-type for me >...< But still happy to cover the event and managed to catch up with some friends ! There is one thing bothered me ... (Hmm ... Should i say every girls instead of just me) And it was the LOO ! There is no mirror like a proper mirror ?!' Which was quite disappointing and somehow freaked me out because my thoughts keep wandering between "How is my makeup ?'",  "Did they smudged ?'", "Is my blush still on ?'" and etc. :( I don't actually mind how bad or dirty is the LOO (clubbing place always have dirty LOO) but mirror for ladies (or maybe guys) is a must though. hehe

I didn't stay til the end or even after 00:00 because i'm the Cinderella (i will become mice after 00:00) nia ...
Obviously i'm kidding ! I shall stop talking about non senses and let's the picca(s) do the talking (and i know some of you don't even bother to read, am i right ?') ... I just farted, wtf.

DJ of the MUSIC Night ... 
Patricia K, ED Sickness from "Lah Lah Land", BitterSweet, Darren Ashley & Band, Mr. Dan, John Hafiz & The Other Guy, Glove (International Act) & Deer Society 

Lastly, the Cork Tales thingy ...
Remember this HOT guy ?' I can't help myself keep taking his picca(s) :P 
and i think he know that (i think he is HOT) because i caught him snicker (while i'm taking his piccas xD)... 
He knows he is HOT ! xD

Jelly of ShaSha's nose :( *why my nose so flat one ?'*
 wtf. Should have put on tons of contour-er ! *Didn't take much picca(s) !*

DEFINE's FaceBook page:-


Have A Nice Day ... ❤

No comments: