Monday, October 28, 2013

#GSCHorrorFest by Nuffnang, ChurpChurp & GSC in 1Utama ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :) 
How was your (last) weekend ?' Mine was great, like great GREAT ~ 

One of the reason for it is because we (me, Carol & Nicole) are like 'dream came true' that we finally got ourselves Girls Day Out with the dresscode #BlacknWhite ! And i swear they've visited almost every boutique shops in Sg. Wang & Times Square but ... GOT NO THING in the end ! hahahahah GIRLS ! I'm more like a guy that day because whenever they shop, i just take a 'shallow' look on the boutique (not even trying to go inside a bit) and just wait both of them outside the shop so i'm actually in the row of those guys who waiting for their girlfriends ! wtf. 

My Saturday was definitely a spooky one but i enjoyed it ... 
Really thanks #Nuffnang for the invitation to #GSCHorrorFest party ! There was dress code for the party but i didn't dress up at all >...< because i really have no idea what should i be (i have phobia towards ugli- fied myself xD) Of course a lots of party-goers did dressed up and they did it very well. There is one couple who dressed up in a real spooky but matching way (not sure if you get what i mean >...<) which i really like it and trying to take their picca but they decided to ignore me :( fine.  
Wrong poster, btw =...=
Favorite #Kifli ... <3
Kifli's well dressed friends*thumb up*
Refreshment ...  
Sai Lei ...  
Jelly for movies ...  
There is a complimentary finger in each of our goodies bag and ...  
I enjoyed biting it during the horror(s) ... wtf.

#GSCHorrorFest is actually horror movies marathon which three horrors were showing on that night and they are Rigor Mortis, Second Sight & Insidious 2 ! Only managed to watch 2 out of 3 movies without the Insidious 2 because it's getting late and we (girls) afraid of 'hazardous' of the city (i mean criminals) instead of those spooky thingy =...= Such a failed. Let's talk about the Rigor Mortis first which i rate it 4.0 out of 5.0 ... 

It's spooky enough for me ... 
I think you would like to know what my 'level/grade' to horrors ! Whenever i'm free, i watch horrors instead of ... I will go through the synopsis of the horror(s) and if only it is spooky enough for me then i will click "PLAY" ! After hitting "PLAY" button for 5-10 mins if i see NOTHING that can 'cheer' me up then i will click "EXIT" and go for the next one ... Why i always go for horror(s) ?' Because my life is dull for me (maybe because i'm a Pisces ?') but that doesn't mean i'm hating or not appreciating my current life ! I still feel blessed that i'm alive and becoming a BLOGGER and still able to experience a lots of things/incidents in my life ... What i meant for "DULL" is that my life is not like movie-like XD No prince ! No handsome nor even monster (the real monster not ugly people) =...= 

Back to Rigor Mortis (Hong Kong movie) ... 
I have a tip for you on how to make 'attractive' horrors that can make your audiences stay til the middle/end ... *drum rolls* Go for a spooky audio for the beginning of your horror that can literally get everyone 'goose bumps' and i have to tell you that this Rigor Mortis did it and very well ! I love everything on this movie ... The actors, they are so real and so good in acting ! The makeup of the monster made my blood ran cold >...< but it's okay ... xD One and the only thing i don't like is the plots ! It is not logical for me =...= Overall, it is worthy for your time and money (if you gonna pay) ! This movie will make girls 'hug' you automatically (for sure but not someone like me lah), wtf. xD


Second Sight ...
It is made from Thailand ! You know lah ~ THAILAND ! There is one kind of horror(s) i can't take and they are from Thailand (only Thailand, i think) ... You know, those kind with curse (Mandarin called "Jiang Tou") one and something like needle sewing eyes (they show it like literally sewing) which really freak me out and i think the reason is because i have eyes too =...= 

Second Sight is more like lessons-learned kind of horror which actually warn you not to do bad things ! I'm quite ok with these kind of movie and usually the end of this kind of horror(s) will be more soothing instead of mystery (i hate those kind of horrors end with totally mystery which there is no answer for why such a weird/scary thing existed/happened) ... I tell you what ! In Second Sight, there is lots of Leng Lui and the main cast for guys is quite good-looking wei. xD I rate it 4.0 out of 5.0 as well ! So the lessons i've learned from this movie is DON'T CHEAT on your girl/wife; Don't eat too much snake ! Don't rape ! Don't conduct Oral Sex in the car or else you will end up dead like the rapist ! GO WATCH :P 


Insidious 2 ...
I didn't watch all of it but the first 10 or 20 mins of it and i think it is more like Paranormal Activity-kind so i've lost my interest and decided to go home ... hahahaha 


Food of the day (in One Utama) :-
Red Velvet Cake ... 
Rate: 3.0 out of 5.0 
Mushroom Steak (Vegetarian) ... 
Rate: 4.5 out of 5.0 

End the post with #Selca in the toilet for #OOTD ... :P 
with Silviana ... 

Have A Nice Day ... ❤

No comments: