Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lost World of Tambun - Petting Zoo ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :) 

Excited for the second part (not exactly the second post) of the Lost World of Tambun's post ?' It is gonna be on the Petting Zoo itself and it is our first stop after lunch ! I always have a thing with Zoo(s) ! I know the poof's smell are really un-'tahan'able but I just love Zoo and i'm thinking to set me and my future bf/husband's first date in the Zoo and i don't care ! wahhaahh I'm gonna amazed you all with the pictures so not too much craps and enjoy the picca(s) ! <3

Wait ! Before that, tell you the story of my selca above ... 
It is actually the last stop of our Petting Zoo's visit and typical thing happened. See those cute animal head wears (Carol is just in front of me at the moment), pick a cute one and put it on and then wanted to ask Carol to take a picca of me with the head wear on but she just disappeared so i took a selca and put back ... Then i go around to look for her and suddenly she (appeared from somewhere and) put a FAKE snake on my shoulder with the sound effect (with i can't remember dy) I was like ... "WOW ... It's a snake!" *Pull it off from my shoulder and put it back*  

*Thanks for giving us a some rides while treasure hunting :P* from iamStudio 
from iamStudio
Spot me ...
Forget the name dy ... :(
Brave Girl ... 
Chicken with furs ... 
Get to interacted with those birds but i'm too ... 
Cartoon-like bird ... Come to mama ! xD
Can i help you ?' 
Alligator ?'

Let's embrace the nature ... *miss it*
Wah ! Punch my face please but it is the only one picca :(
Here is where you can feed the wild life but there is time ... 
Definitely my dream house if i'm a animal ... xD

Souvenirs Shop :-

Remember to disinfect you shoes ... 

Carol & train ... 


Nice right ?' Super duper nice for me ! 
Mr. Tiger is not in the Petting Zoo's zone for obvious reason ... hahah Petting Zoo is for you to interact with those animals if you dare to xD There is snake for you to take picca with (bog geh-no teeth one), birds for you to feed or you can even ask them to put some on you and etc. It is really fun and it is a must to visiting this when you are in Lost World of Tambun or even in Ipoh ! The next stop is ... 

Click on the LostWorldofTambun 's tag to see all the posts yea ... <3



To be continued ... 
Have A Nice Friday/Weekend ... ❤

No comments: