Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lost World of Tambun with The Butterfly Project ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :)
Everyone definitely going through Thursday melancholy but remember tomorrow is Fly-day ! TGIF ~~

With the first picca of this blog post, i bet you already know what is it gonna be about right (ignore others in the picca) ?' Check my fat face out, i seriously need to do something for it man ! They are like bigger/wider than my sunglasses, wtf. Anyways, i hope i don't look like i'm 'pasted' myself on the picca ! I was there and i can proof to you my sun-tanned (singlet) lines on my back :( ! I miss it especially the roommate (we will be meeting up on this coming weekend though YES) and it was so much fun with the Lost World of Tambun ... As well as the peoples ! 

Our first stop after long-hours-journey is definitely LUNCH ... I was late to the gather point (at the morning) so have no time to grab any bite for my breakfast but there is food selling counter in the train though ! Still, didn't managed to grab anything til lunch time ... Our first meal/lunch in Lost World of Tambun held in "Kepura Cave" which is not a restaurant but a cave ! Before that, let's have a look on Lost World of Tambun (pretending we all are walking toward the designated venue and looking around ...), all picca(s) by me unless stated ! 

KEPURA CAVE :-
from iamStudio
from iamStudio
me frustrated over my camera doesn't function well in dim lights :( from iamStudio 
from iamStudio
from iamStudio
Tammy giving speech ! Without her, there will be no LWOT's trip ... from iamStudio
from iamStudio

After lunch, is time to do some walking/exercise ! There are Petting Zoo's visit and also Treasure Hunt which really make us like 'hunting' man xD I've decided to have another blog post for Petting Zoo's session because there is really lots of picca(s) to show you guys and if i put everything here then i think you guys or even me will have a really hard time in loading >...< So stay tuned ! Give you all a sneak peek ... 
from iamStudio 


Have A Nice Day ... ❤

No comments: