Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hair Depot at Bangsar's Outlet ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :) 

How is your weekend so far ?' There is a lots of event/party fell on this weekend and i don't think i need to remind you about that, right ?' xD I went to #Urbanscapes2013 on Saturday and i have to say that the sun loves us so much by showing us HIS 'overwhelming' love to all of us ! SO HOT !!!! xD 

Have i abandoned my blog ?!' Hmm ... 
Anyways, here i am to update my blog ! Let me show you guys something about the hair ... 

Have you guys heard about HAIR DEPOT ?!' It is not a hair saloon ! It is a shop that sells lots of hair care products/ornament ... So thanks to The Butterfly Project, i get to know there is a shop like this ! Let's see what we've done and what's the product in there ... 

We get to scan and know about our scalp's condition and honestly this is my very first time in getting my scalp examined and i was nervous (and kinda know what is the result) because i never bothered about taking care of my scalp >...< 
you never wanted to know how is my scalp doing ... 

After that, we get to style our hair ... 
I went there with a non-styled hair (but i do washed my hair) but luckily we get to style our hair so that i can attend the next party chic-ly, lol ... 
my un-styled hair ... #before 
#After 
#After 

Actually, they do let us try their hair chalks but i say no ...
It is super easy to apply and i think everyone know what is that right ?' It is something like crayons but it is for hairs instead of papers (but maybe papers also can, lol) ! Damp the strand of your hair you wanted to be color, then swipe the crayon on the strand of hair and blow dry or let it dry naturally ... Simple right ?' I'm gonna try it out myself soon ... :P But after you done that, don't keep playing with your hair or else ... 

Let's see what are the products you can get there ... 
Daily Hair Care Products 
Etc.
Hair Tools 

We had our lunch sponsored by The Little Wanton and i have to tell you it is so yummy man ! Especially the Thai dressing one ... It is spicy, no doubt about that but it is GOOD ! xD btw, the noodles are black in color :D
Wondering where is the food picca i took >...<

After hair-makeover :-
No need to introduce dy ...  


  Have A Nice Day ... ❤

No comments: