Thursday, November 28, 2013

" How is Your Life ?!' " ... ❤

Howdy guys...  :) 

Let's take a break on event's post and update something spontaneous...
Was chattering with my friend and he asked me "How is your life?'" and for sure my answer is "Dull... " and indeed it is (not trying to be an attention seeker) . I'm actually wondering what kind of answer(s) do they expecting, lol...

I realized something...
Whenever someone ask me (maybe all of us experiencing the same thing though) "How are you?'" and like usual and always my answer will be "Normal lah... Nothing special! " , "Boring... " , "Dull... " and etc. And all this kind of answers will eventually lead to "No guys ask you out meh?!", "No dating with your bf meh?!", "No one wooing you meh?!" and all sorts of this irrelevant questions. Lol. For me, I think it is completely irrelevant because what if I have a or Maybe tons of bf?!' (if tons of bf then i think my life will be more interesting and challenging, lol) Is that mean my life will change from "Dull" to "Amazing" or even "excellent" ?!' No right?! It might be more graceful and cheerful but definitely not making my life more "amazing" the way I wanted it to be.

JUST some nattering, don't take it so serious. xD 
Have A Nice Day... ❤

2 comments:

Mr Lonely said...

hi~~ I'm fine~

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

Normally those ppl who will ask me that question on fb chat is to ask me vote something. -_-