Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Lost World of Tambun ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :)

I know that i've been delaying the Lost World of Tambun's posts and so sorry for that because these days i always feel like doing spontaneous's posts >...< Anyways, i'm doing it now because it's gonna due soon ~ haha I went there with Carol if you remember ! And i'm really glad that i have met Carol, hahahhhahahah ... (if only you know what's happened :P) 

Last LostWorldofTambun's post is about the Petting Zoo so now let's move on to the other parts of the THEME PARK and also the HOTEL ROOM, itself ! I actually have no idea for the exact amount of how much the-room-we-stayed costs but it roughly costs about RM600++ for a night. Aww ... I miss being there ! Embrace the nature and animals but not the scalding HOT SUN that make me tanned :( It won't goes away ... !

In the middle between them (before checked into the hotel room), we actually have had "Treasure Hunt" game and i have to tell that IT WAS SO TIRING ! They distributed each of the groups (which consisted 5-6 peoples per group) a stack of question papers and the instruction goes like this "FOLLOW THE SEQUENCES OF THE QUESTIONS, get to the place and solve the questions ..." which is the most interesting part ! hahahah You know why ?' Because the first place located at the south and then the second one will be at the opposite side and the third one will be at the west, maybe ... hahahah Which make us so tired but for sure WE HAD FUN ! :* and GUESS WHAT ?' Our group have WON ! *rock*

Okay ...
Shall we start with the picca(s) now ?'
OMG ! WHAT IS THIS ?'  
IPOH STREET ... 
 Uncle demonstrating how this thing works ... (i forgot what's it called >...<) 
I remembered when we reached this place, my camera flashed red light like the ultraman who is running out of power ! hahahhaha I have to tell that their roti which is a little over-cooked one is nice like nice nice ! Go taste it yourself ... 

*********************

I love the room especially when there is a non-stop talking Carol ... :P 
View from the room ... :O 

Okay ... 
We've decided to take a rest/nap in the room instead of exploring the THEME PARK due to our energy was running out *Ultraman's RED light* ! I know we shouldn't right ?' :( But it's okay, at least there will be something fresh and exciting for me for my next-time-visit ! I'm ensure you that the next post of LostWorldofTambun gonna be more fun and sexy ! Let's sneak a peek ... 
Punch my face please ... 


To be continued ... 
Have A Nice Day ... ❤

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn..great body