Tuesday, November 12, 2013

This Is The Reason WHY ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :) 
(I censored the 'brand' because it might affecting it, for-your-secret-information) 

Reading the conversation, you must be wondering what've had happened right ?' I'm the Frankie, f-y-secret-i. 
First and foremost, i have to declare that CENSORED's trip and the incident we are referring is the H-Artistry Party and i got my invitations from two different consultancy. So what have had happened ?' 

If you've read the very first version of my Hennessy's post then i'm referring the molestation i got at the party but unfortunately due to some circumstances, someone indirectly forcing me to take down that part due to their image (not Hennessy) but in the end, i rephrased everything and it look like nothing happened (the current one is the 3rd version dy), wtf. Of course i'm should be graceful for the 'treatment' i got so that i know that bloggers are actually entitled to their very own opinion no matter what ! So what had actually happened ... 

I got molested from one of the guy who was wearing the HENNESSY's uniform so my sixth sense tell me that he is one of the staffs under the brand as it is not a concert and there is no stalls selling HENNESSY's uniform. So I guess my sixth sense works pretty well right ?' Don't you think so ?' *applause please* Hmm ... I was in the PUBLIC ZONE lah not in my designated zone because we have to check our friends out to see whether everything is ok. I know it is not HENNESSY's fault because they don't really know what kind of person you are when they're hiring you and it is also my fault that i didn't managed to grab the guy's hair, pull it and swing him on the floor and step on him til his ball crashed and also create a chaotic based on it. I'm so sorry ! 

Wait ! 
I know it is pretty normal that when you go clubbing, you SURE get molested one. It is like the very very natural thing on the earth and almost every guys enjoyed hoping between each different girls' waist and butt or maybe boobies right ?' GOOD JOB MAN ! HOPE YOU DIE SOON ! I know you are cursing me in your mind right now "Don't act lah ! You go die ..." but it is okay, of course i will die somehow. Getting molested is not a proud thing, at all. So it might take someone forever trying to mention a word from it or they just keep it to themselves forever BUT I'm not those kind of person, I'M FUCKING SORRY ABOUT THIS. 

So the conversation above came to me after i told him that i've amended the blog post to what i think is the best ... 
If you're wondering the CENSORED one, you can actually check out the last blog post of the CENSORED ... I spelled it all out what was happening ! What bothered me is the last sentence in conversation shown. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO MEAN ?' If you're trying to mean that i'm pretty/hot so i'm born to be molested then thanks for your compliment but @#$%^&**&^%$# ! I'm pretty sure he wasn't mean this, at all ! He's trying to wreathe the truth and make it look like my fault ... Either i'm the one who making the story up or i simply go and get the guy touch my butt and complain about it to get attentions ! WOW ~ Either way, i should have added " I got molested on ..." to the TITLE of the blog spot and make a report, as well as to go a/some publisher and act so that they will put the news to somewhere visible and i'm popular ! GODDAMNIT 

Apart from that, you might always see me in bikini (my current FaceBook's profile pic) ...
BUT that doesn't mean i'm seducing everyone to molest me ! It might just because i have the feeling that i will die young (my sixth senses works well, remember ?') and i wanted to live in the moments ! If always showing up in bikini means i'm slutty and okay for all sorts of harassment then i think you are up looking for a rapist because you bath naked (if you take a bath with full dress then salute) that mean when the moment you are taking bath, rapists are legal to burst in anytime to rape you ! Is that making any sense ?' 

It's sad to know what's the true color of the person i've been worked with all this while ... 
You should be glad that i'm strong enough and here writing about you ! Because if i'm a weak-minded girl, i will have commit suicide about what you just said ! My eyes (BOTH EYES) get moistened whenever i think of what he just said even NOW ! Simply because i got those kind of harassment and her superior still trying to blame on her so that he is in a safe-ass ?!' What would you do if you were me ?' 

He's given me a lots of opportunities so i guess we are on a fair dice now ... 
But i think he has to be more appreciative to girls so that the Karma won't hit on him or his xxxx ! I'm wondering what will be the reaction of his xxxx if she knows about this ... 

Anyways, no worry ... 
I QUIT ! Even though i'm fat, i'm still have some brain on :D

You just have to let go ... 
Life is too short ! 

Okay ... 
I shall go to bed now so that i will be able to wake myself up and wash my dirty hair ! :P 




Have A Nice Day ... ❤ 

1 comment:

Eric Lee Huangshi said...

If I were you, I wouldn't amend it and I will post more conversation screenshots in this post. If a blog does not contain the truth and honesty, it has no difference with those cheap newspaper advertising.