Sunday, December 29, 2013

Beauty Resolution 2014 ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :) 
Hadn't been updating for quite a while and here i am feeling a little guilty and hoping that it won't affect the traffic >...< 

Gonna list down my Beauty Resolution 2014 which inspired by Yadah's project from The Butterfly Project (i couldn't make it for the project due to my laziness >...<). Thinking about coming up with a Resolution 2014 post since the beginning of December 2013 but no idea what's going wrong lah ~ hahahahahah People like me always listed almost everything down and never really determined enough to keep it going so i hope i will be a more determined person before everything else in 2014, please. 

This may be a little bit long but will try to make it more fun than it usually does. 

1. CLEANSE MY FACE REGULARLY
I do it twice a day. But the thing is, i didn't bothered to cleanse my face if there isn't any plan on the day itself, it happens sometimes. :( It is a very bad habit >...< I need to make sure myself getting rid of this bad habit. *pray hard* Or maybe i should just fill my schedule up (this is quite hard, lol.).  

2. TAKE CARE OF MY SKIN 
I need to start taking precaution from wrinkles forming especially the so-called "Laughing Lines". I laughed a lots and that's why. So probably i should start on anti-aging regime. Hmm ... Other than 'lines', there is also pores appearance to take care of. Lips ! Eyelids ! Pimples Scars and etc. Aww >...< GIRLS' JOB !

3. PIMPLES
Seriously i have a real hard time dealing with pimples since i have hit my puberty >...< How much i wish that my skin could go back to that problem-less like it used to be before they started growing on my face :( Hate ! 

4. SEEKING FOR THE ULTIMATE SKIN CARE REGIME 
I always tend to swap my skin care regime just to look for a better one for my skin. Even though it is troublesome to deal with but still i need to take care of it to prevent it from getting worsen. >...< Sometimes, you thought you finally got a better regime but after a while, it started to upset you by breaking out. :( Hmm ...

5. HEALTHY DIET FOR A HEALTHY SKIN 
I said i'm a Vegetarian so i bet you assumed that i only have the choice of eating vegetables all the time right ?' Wrong ! There is still junk foods, heavy-flour-type of foods like bread, biscuits and etc. all those foods will 'help' in constipation one and accumulated 'shit' in my body, haha. Should have more salads and fruits. Exercise as well. >...< 

6. GET A PERSONALIZED MAKEUP FOR MY OWN FEATURES 
We always follow the trends but never really think whether it looks good on us. Of course we have to try out different trending makeup fad in order to find out which is the best look for us. I need to figure out a makeup that will enhance my very own features so that i will have my own style. hehe The eyebags' trend did help a lots and i hope the trend won't fade, lol. 

7. MAKE TUTORIAL 
I know ~ Nowadays, all sort of makeup tutorial is out there in the YouTube for you to look into and is that really matter with my whatever-it-is-tutorial ?' LOL. Yea ~ Maybe i should just quit trying ! But i wanted to try and i have already set my theme which will be on the makeup which looking good without contact lens on. I'm always jealous that westerners don't need to have any contact lens on because of their own colored pupil which make them look good in almost everything >...< But i still not sure whether it will be video or picca(s) tutorial. 

8. GET ENOUGH SLEEP
I hate seeing my dark circles getting darker and darker. It is impossible for me to have nil dark circles because i have quite severe nose allergic (which sneeze so badly once in a while) which affected my dark circles. >...< I tend to be driven away by the social networks before bed and i really should stop checking FaceBook, Instagram and etc. before bed. 

9. 'FIX' MY EYE-SIGHT
My short-sighted getting severe and severe and i hardly can focus on the words which in front of me within a short distances, wtf. It may due to me checking social networks on smartphones while lying down, wearing contact lens for the whole day long and etc. :( I really have no choice now but go and get a spec and hopefully it will improve my eye-sight :( 

10. SILKY LONG HAIR 
I started to missing my kinda-rapunzel-hair. haha. But the thing is when i have those rapunzel-long-hairs, i get lazy to wash my hair and not taking care of it. >...< So no matter how long is my hair, my objective is to have a silky smooth hair, haha. It is kinda hard, i know. 

All the image downloaded from Google. 

This is just part of my RESOLUTION 2014 and is on beauty realm ... 
For sure, there will be more lists coming for what i wanna achieve in this coming year. Hopefully will be up tomorrow which is the last day of 2013. Aww >...< Did 2013 transformed me to a better person ?' Definitely YES. lol. 


Have A Nice Day ... ❤

No comments: