Thursday, January 2, 2014

Resolution of 2014 ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :) 
3rd day of 2014 ! How is 2014 doing to you so far?' 
I think 2014 is treating me not so bad as the makeup i did on Wednesday (01/01/2014) quite nice and i like it so much which without double eyelild tape nor contact lens leh ! hahahaha 

Gonna come out with Resolution 2014 ... 
"My Resolution of 2014 is to make a Resolution ..." lol. heard it from radio. 
2013 had been a LAZY one so 2014 is definitely gonna be a hard working one. *hope so* I think i need to make a cube at the side column there and listed down all my Resolution of 2014 to remind myself about that. Hmm ... 

1. SLIM DOWN AND GET A CONSIDERABLY THIGH GAP
Probably to 50 kgs, maybe ?' I doubt that ! I'm super duper heavy one, guess what is my current weight ?' Shock die you if i tell you ! Bone mass, i think. xD (excuses) Whatever the number is, my aim is to get the body that qualified for real runway. i don't care. Other than the runway's dream, i also want to look slim in every pictures i took/show in my blog. >...< 

Solution : Stop eating will do, lol. / Control my intake of foods with determination & workout a little, maybe. 

2. A NEW CAMERA WHICH FUNCTION WELL IN LOW LIGHT 
Aigoo ~ Need to spent a handsome sum of money already ! 
But first of all, make and save first. Hmm ...

Solution : Make more $$$$ 

3. BE MORE SOCIABLY / MAKE MORE FRIENDS
Seriously i need to start talking craps with the 'strangers' i meet in party or events >...< 
I tend to shut myself down when i need to social with someone i don't (really) know (i can stand the whole night just nodding my head, wtf). I know it could be a dangerous as you don't really know who they are and what they up to but knowing someone new and maybe knowing what they're up to is also quite interesting so end up committing crime together ?' LOL. The thing is i have no idea what should i say after the greeting :( Nvmmm, i will figure it out. This might be the hardest of all. >...< 

Solution : Don't act cool. 

4. MAKE MORE $$$$
I have no idea how this can be done ... 
Probably switch to any job higher-pay but boring job will do ?' Rob a bank ?' Of course i will continue to (improve) blog and make some living from it. *finger crossed* 

Solution : Exploring. 

5. GO TO AN AUDITION AND GET IN THE COMPETITION 
The term and condition for this is to slim down before everything else, lol. #wtf 

Solution : Be brave, daring and take courage. 

6. GET MORE EXPOSURE / BE A WELL-KNOWN BLOGGER 
Let more people know that i'm blog and keep them to read my blog ... 
How is this can be done ?' Hmm ... Maybe it joint with #5. 

Solution : Still figure it out.

7. READ MORE 
The only way to improve my English and writings. :)

Solution : Don't be Lazy. 

8. GET BACK TO STUDY 
Other than financial problem, i don't really have a solid idea of what is my ambition (what i want to do) and what course i am interested into >...< SHIT ! But probably not gonna happen because i need to put my mum and bro in priority. #life 

9. GET MARRIED 
Be married (but no pregnancy before marriage) is always my dream but it is hard, lol. #keepdreaming In order to be married, i have to get a bf first actually. LOL #mindfucked

Okay ~ 
I think this is all. Not feeling well these day (headaches) so hope it is enough to wrap my Resolution of 2014 ... Thanks and see yea ~


Have A Nice Weekend ... ❤

No comments: