Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekly Updates with Bulgogi Brothers ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :)
Are you excited for Chinese New Year's holidays ?' Just hang on, two more working days to go ! Gambateh ~ 

Let's me do a weekly update since this is a LIFESTYLE blog so it supposed to be like this, i reckon. Beside this, it is also a good way from preventing my blog goes dead. #LOL. All picca(s) taken by my phone (so don't expect a high quality one >...<) and enjoy. 

These are the two crazy and adorable person i met during my weekend job. So much grateful to have met them, hoping we will be working together again. xD #hanzenasation #soneear [Instagram] 

A day out with #velourjiamei who having her winter break (she's studying at Taiwan) ! A long-time-no-see friend and luckily no awkwardness between us ... xD #justsaying We caught up with each other's life and of course hers will be much more interesting than mine as you will be hearing something like different cultures ! What those words mean in Taiwan and how Taiwanese pronouncing alphabet(s). #LOL. 

She loves singing so our hang out venue will definitely be in karaoke room. I was so reluctant (to be exact every time xD) but that day was the first time i sang without audio (just music) and luckily she didn't complain "You can't sing don't sing lah ~" xD and started enjoy til the end. 

She brought me some souvenir?' xD Thanks and credited to either my mummy or brother that they ate my moo-candy (each person one) when i accidentally left it on the table and went out (you never see it again). hahah But i think it is good, if not they will left it there for few days one. xD 

We walked all the way from Berjaya T. Square to Pavillion then from Pavillion to H&M's area then back to Pavillion again just trying to look for dinner. hahahaha At last, we decided on having Korean cuisine for our dinner and we went to Pavillion (can't remember which floor) Bulgogi Brothers. 

They served us these side dishes and not bad ! I like all of them and even though i can't really savouring the KimChi because #velourjiamei find only KinChi good enough for her so my duty is on the other two. hahaha She said the middle one is made of kangkung. Hmm ... 

Of course we asked for refilling and they only serve this three side dishes instead of 4 or 6 but still very satisfying. I was damn full that night. My skirt was going to explode man. xD

It's #velourjiamei's dishes. I didn't jot down what is the name of the dish but guess what ?' #velourjiamei told me this is the best Korean cuisine she had in Malaysia at the moment. Wow ! I bet you guys should really try it. 

Vegetarian scrutinized every single page for something to eat but still managed to spot few in the menu and i decided to go for Spicy Cold Noodles and my comment is IT IS SO DAMN SPICY ! My tolerance level of spiciness is actually consider high but this one ... Tak Boleh ! :'( 

I don't like the noodle they are serving. To be honest, i prefer our maggi (which is their ramen, lol.) and the weird thing is we didn't see any rice cake in the menu and i actually expecting there will be rice cakes in my dishes but ... :( I miss rice cakes. !

Went to Hada Labo with Liu Yen session and i started to apply sunblock and hope it will get into my daily skincare routine >...< The thing about sunblock is that i have to remove it before i cleanse my face (so that no pores clogged) and this is what annoyed me :P Guess which one i'm decided on ?' Stay tuned. 

I cut myself accidentally ... :( 

LOL ! Just kidding ! It was strawberry and i have no idea how it 'went' on my nail. hahah Currently i tend to spend on this quite costly strawberries ! :( But it is so good even though it looks like it grows lot of whiteheads, lol. 

When come to Subway, my food will only be Veggie Delite or the Egg & Cheese (breakfast set) and i decided to take my Veggie Delite in wrap and it is surprisingly good man even though there was some part it seemed like not well-done enough that it is quite hard to tear it off with my teeth ... 

Current obsession. Chocolate milk from Dutch Lady as i read an online article regarding How To Make Hunger Stay At Bay and this is one of them. But of course it does contained calories which is around 160 cal but it makes you forget kinda not to snack so what do you think ?' :P 

Had this Cantonese Mix Noodles at Station Kopitiam (Sri Petaling Big Aeon) and they served me only BiHun instead of Mix Noodles but charged me the Mix Noodles's price with a high tax. wtf. Worst dining experience ever. F them. The taste was just so so only. 

Saw this couple ?' shopping groceries ! They are so darling. I bet they had a real romantic young love stories but hor. They might be just sister and brother, you know ?' Hmm ... hahahha Not every couple/siblings can live together til elder ages so cherish every moment with them instead of hoping and keep praying for being together until the hairs turn white. 

This is a view from one of Malaysia's bus stop on a random night. Can you see there is groups of teenagers chilling there ?' Actually that's not all. There was more and i risked my life for this picca >...< There was a dog coming out from the shop behind the bus stop and one of them tossed a drink can after it who with a cigar on her hand. (she is kinda boyish) And tell you what ?' They are all MALAYS ! You never know what they are/were planing / up to and either they will choose to hurt you or not (there are groups of them and age not above 15) ! An advise to those lovely parents, you can't make sure all her/his friends are good or the behavior and attitude she/he is having (teenager's rebellion period) but please make sure you LOCKED them up (eg. curfew ?') so that Malaysia will be safer. oOo

Went to #phatbarrels_kl's launching at Publika. They served Guinness flavored popcorn man. Take a visit there and chill with your friends. There will be live band performing after 9 (if i didn't mistaken). 

#OOTD which i posted on Instagram. 

Try this. hehe

Okay ...
This is the wrap of the week and hope you enjoy. Have A Nice Day ... ❤

No comments: