Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Something about Valentine's Day ... ❤


Howdy guys ... :) 
Tomorrow will be the annual Valentines' Day ! Again ?!' 

To be honest ~ I never have had a Valentine with me on this special fete (since born) and i'm getting accustomed with it (for spending this special day alone) and i don't really care if those couples throwing me those pathetic look(s) while jostling or sauntering on the mall. I used to make wishes almost every single solitary day before and after the Valentine's Day, hoping that i will get a (or maybe more than one lah) Valentine for the next year one or maybe the following years ?' But then it seems like it's not gonna happened ... 

Candidly, i was so desperate about having a Valentine that i (or we - me and my sisters) paid a visit to the ''月老'' (Chinese Cupid ?' Relationships' God ?' or else.)! Does it worked ?' Hmm ... Yes and No ?!' I think it depends on what you are looking for ... But it really give you a Valentine that somehow fit in to your ideal Valentine (that you always have in your mind). The thing is ... 

月老've 'bestowed' my elder sister with a guy (or maybe Mr. Right ?' who knows ?') who is one of her high-school classmate (if i didn't mistaken) and they are still (happily ?') in the relationship. I think 月老 goes for an easy opt which save much more hassle on getting to know a complete stranger from nowhere ... I'm not sure whether they are glad to (finally) have each other in their life but they are definitely settled on it so 月老 did IT's job after all. In my case ... 
IT 'shove' me a rather waif-like guy from nowhere (like i said). He could be your (some of you) ideal guy just that patience and leniency are everything you need which i rather gave up. Why ?' LONG STORY (or maybe it just simply not worthy) and no worth to dwell on it. He could be an imposter, who knows ?' It didn't lasted longer than 3 months and i don't see it's going anywhere as well. 月老 still did IT's job ... 

It's hard to fit someone in my life. HARD - HARD and i'm not really ready, at all. What i want is work hard for a better and brighter future and do the best i can for my family (parental & siblings). It could be delightful when you have the one by your side who can share things with, i know and i'm still very into those romantic rencountre, of course. Lol. What i'm trying to say is that ... 

Sometimes it is better to be alone instead of settled with someone who don't deserve you / doesn't treat you right. 

Whenever i see couple(s) bickering on the street i was like "Thanks, God !" xD
Single doesn't mean solitude, bereft and all the negative thoughts. It means the 'right' timing have yet to arrived. So ... 

ENJOY YOUR SINGLE LIFE before it somehow banished. 

Lastly, Happy Valentine's Day. 

No comments: