Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Misunderstood. Time. Get Over It. ... ❤


有没有试过希望一件事可以重来或发生,让你时时刻刻都在想,时时刻刻都在期望,睡前会很用力的祈祷,甚至祈祷到哭希望明天一觉醒来就会发生。

通常都不会。这就是现实,发生了/错过了就不能再重来。

超级讨厌自己情绪被绑在这些事情上。

想尽办法让自己很忙,强迫脑子不要想;但很难!

如果人的脑子可以选择跟删除不要的记忆,那该多好?

Do you ever have the feeling of wanted something to happen so badly that you pray so hard every night in the bed that thing will happened / changed when you wake up in the next morning ?! 

Or even fabricated every possible situation for it to happens and mentally prepared for it ?! 

Wondering what's gone wrong. Wondering what's made it not happening. Wondering ... 
Wonder sucks ! 

What meant to be will be. 
What meant not to happened, never happen. 

I guess time is the best medication for everything. 
时间是最好的解药。

But for the moment, i still want it to happened. 

I ...

I'm not being myself anymore. WHY ?!!!!!!!!
Things suck ! I'm so mad at myself. Especially during this kind of mood swing. 

Or maybe i've misunderstood. The whole thing. 
I think too much. My fault. 

I need to get over it. 
Really. Need. To. 

I will be fine. Everyone will be fine. Everything will be okay eventually. 
Really. 

生活不是电影,不会有那么多的不期之遇。

Good night. Sweet Dream. 
Sorry for this melancholic post.

No comments: