Friday, May 30, 2014

[ENTRY] Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream ... ❤


Have you guys heard of Kiehl's ?' 

I passed by their outlet a lot but never had a chance to try any of it out. 

Thanks to The Butterfly Project for this opportunity. 
Wait. It is just an entry. xD

Let me tell you why do i need 24 hour no-shine fresh hydration !
Because i am quite active under the sun. I like to jog in the morning (even thought it wasn't scorching but still it heats me up) and the sun always made my skin dry and in the result of it, my face became oily ! I became less attractive when i'm doing my after-run stretching. :( 

Other than jog, i'm practising healthy lifestyle that i chose to walk home instead of getting a bus ride. 
Here is when i don't feel confident enough walking beside the road because by the end of the day (after work), my moisture on my face has been striped off by the air-conditioner in the office ! :( I don't look fresh or good. I hope my moisturizer able to last longer maybe just long enough for me to step in my house. >...< 

Without suffice hydration/moisture, aging will soon be catching up >...< 


What do i love about Kiehl's ?

To be honest, i never tried any of its products before so i can't tell you what i love about it. But ...
I have done some research on it for this entry. #harkworkingleh~

As you can see from the above picture, they offer wide range of skincare products and it makes me excited and makes me wanna try them out ! Needless to say their outlet always look esoteric with a skeleton put on a doctor's coat. 


*************************

Kiehl’s was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York’s East Village neighborhood over 150 years ago. Throughout the years, we have remained dedicated to providing our patrons uniquely efficacious skin and hair products through the most attentive, personalized service. Each of us is committed to serving our customers and communities alike through the highest service standards.
*************************


Regarding Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream, I have done some research online for it as well. 
Below is the testimony from seriousskincare.blogspot.com. 

I want my face to look dewy as well. I want my face to be always moisturized and hydrated. I want a moisturizer which work 24 hours a day. xD
I want my skin to look AMAZING !

Let me try Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream !
Let me have FUN in the sun !

No comments: