Sunday, May 4, 2014

They Say I Look Like ... ❤


做麼現在的人將的!都不考慮別人的感受的?
為什麼要在我背後一直說我像馬來人?

沒關係!又不是第一次,但是。。。
你為什麼要跟你媽媽講我公司裏沒有華人!由其是在我們講話之後,難到聽不去我是華人嗎?雖說我講英文!

世結上,這麼多人!為什麼偏偏是馬來人,為什麼不能是太灣人,混血兒或者是。。。

真的傷透了!

LOL ~! 
Take it easy man ! I might be racist but i don't let this frivolity get to my nerve when there is tons of others i have to take care of. Just trying to do some updating so here is the piffling. xD But based on true story ! =.= I have no idea why the guy did this to me ! He talked to me face to face then when he double checked with his mum who to look for, he told his mom there is no Chinese in the office ! Which mean i'm not Chinese to him. He is a Chinese ! He supposed to know that i'm a Chinese too ! Oh man ~ You doubly disappointed me ! 

Now no doubt that i get tanned (from running outdoor) and have to put more effort on whitening. :( 

Okay lah ~ 
Tell you the truth ... 

That is i have been "quoted" as not only Malay but Filipino, Korean, Taiwanese, Mix and etc. 
But surely not Indian nor white. :( 

Quite proud of it actually even though i'm not really pleased with the Malay resembly. xD 

Have A Nice Day ... ❤

No comments: