Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Stupid College or Me ... ❤


心情差到一個不行
就好像再多麼的努力都達不了目標

Have been having my final exam. 
Since the 1st paper, I've been feeling so damn despair. I don't know what went wrong. 
Me or the institution. 

The paper wasn't stuck to the syllabus!
Only 5% or less percentage of the questions are in syllabus whereas others are from nowhere. Literally nowhere. 
If you don't feel like sticking to the syllabus then don't ask us or even made us pay for the fucking shit notes and lectures lah~ 

If you think what you have come out in the paper is more on common sense of the subject but not from the syllabus then ... 
WHY YOU FUCKING TEACH AND ASK US TO STUDY THE FUCKING SYLLABUS?
WHY THE LECTURER NEVER NEVER LITERALLY NEVER FUCKING GUIDE US TOWARD THE COMMON SENSE OF THE SUBJECT? WHY WASTE TIME IN PREPARING THE IRRELEVANT LECTURE'S NOTES?
I DON'T GET IT! I SIMPLY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

I'm expecting to get at least an A (not A-) because i work hard and that's my level. 
I'm not giving high hope to myself because i WANT an A* instead of just an A. 
I don't really care about being the 1st in the class but i have my own standard. I want at least the mark i'm expecting. I could have A* grade but being the last in the class and i don't fucking mind. It is the grade i work for. 

If i don't work for it then i myself know that i deserve a failed grade.
This is what i deserve if i don't work for it. I know! and i don't expect high high mark and squawk about the paper being hard or out of syllabus. 

*not to brag* 
I get almost full mark for every test in the class so if they are sticking to the syllabus, there is literally the same to me but if they are not ...
WHY THE HELL THEY ARE NOT?' 

I acknowledged that in every exam paper, there must be one or two out of syllabus questions to test your knowledge for the subject and maybe giving bonus marks to help those student who didn't put more effort on the subject but when ... 
WHEN MOST OF IT OUT OF SYLLABUS, what the fuck is that?' 
If we are going to test for our knowledge on the subject or so then why we bothered to pay the large sum or bear the PTPTN's loan for this? Why don't we go and join the free/cheaper 常識比賽 and win cash?' 
Why don't you tell us that we have to fucking study the GOOGLE?' WHY?'

I don't get it. 
I'm not trying to say that we paid for the course then we all have to be given a good grade. 
NO! Good grade is only for those who work hard enough! Everyone knows this!
When you came out with the super-out-of-syllabus-paper, (you guys should really come into the exam hall and check out every student's face) hardly even 50% of the students will get high mark and then you blame us for not working hard and disgracing you. Right?' 
WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT? 

Why having final exam in the first place?' 
Isn't it for testing the knowledge we have learnt so far in the lectures/months?'

Sorry for the ranting but i'm really mad. 
I am filing in a complain and i might disclose the institution's name and the course (and review how i find about the lecturer's qualities), so that you guys will choose wisely when come across this institution (since no one want a low grade and we pay large sum of money right?) but first, let me make sure what was the problem before i do so. 

不是我愛投訴 而是真的很不公平
是對大家都不公平 而不是我一個人

I think i need recharging my batteries. 
Til next time. ❤

No comments: