Friday, March 20, 2015

Uber vs. MyTeksi ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :)
I'm pretty sure you guys are familiar with MYTEKSI app as well as UBER, aren't you?' Today, i'm doing a review on "UBER vs MYTEKSI"! I have the urge to let you all know which is better ...

I have come across UBER quite some time already but not using it frequently as i was working at a place where it is accessible by public transport but as now, i have changed my working place to where it isn't accessible by public transport like bus or train, so I cab ...

Sometimes, i have a hard time on hailing a cab so i try UBER and most of the time, i will get one! Sometimes, i try MYTEKSI's app and i always get the same result! Refer to the picture below to see what i'm saying. Every single time! and so far, i have never succeed in getting a cab from MYTEKSI's app. I don't know whether they are all really occupied or because the distance is near and the fare is low so they went unanswerable. [Even though no much of distance but you can't walk there.]

What about MYTEKSI?'
I'm not saying that MYTEKSI is a bad thing or it is of bad quality. I have never succeed in getting any cab so i can't really comment on it. MYTEKSI is actually a good thing which helps teksi to compete with UBER which is a good where UBER wouldn't be monopolized in the digital-cabbing industry whereas with the quality of normal cab, there don't really help! All of us have bad experience with teksi, i'm pretty sure of it! It is either the attitude of the driver or the stinky car ever. If you ever wonder where to gain an experience of terrible driver, please make yourself home around Kelana Jaya LRT station! Tell you what?' It has become a norm there that they bring in extra passengers with you on board! They aren't supposed to do that! You should lodge a complain or just get out of the cab because they may be conspired to rob you away! But guess what?' One of the cab driver told me that "This is Malaysia! Even you complained, nothing will be done. They still go their own way." Wow!
RM2 will be charged for booking fee via MYTEKSI


What about UBER?'
So far, i have never had any bad or unpleasant experience with UBER except they may take some time to reach where you are but the amount of the time it takes is still considerably reasonable. They set their qualification of their driver where all of them speak ENGLISH! I have a not-so-great experience with UBER where the driver didn't end the trip after me alighted from the vehicle and even after i've managed to struggle with my place's entrance so i canceled my trip and they charged me extra RM5 [if i'm not mistaken]! I wrote an email to them and within 24 hours, they credited back me the amount charged with no questions asked! See ~ Ok or not?

One more thing you would like to know for sure! IT IS CHEAPER THAN CAB! The usual trip from A to B costs me around RM6 or more depends on the road's traffic and the behavior of the teksi's driver (whether he try to drive slowly slowly so the fare will go up?) But with UBER, it costs me only around RM5 and never exceed RM6! Who wins the game?' What do you think?'
The fare for around 1.17km from UBER!

But UBER is getting harder and harder to get because they are getting more popular, i guess! Please hire more?' I heard that UBER is trying to upgrade the qualification of their drivers again! Woops! Hope that the quality of UBER will be maintained forever ~ :) 

In this era where everything is no more commodity but service! You don't choose your customer and quality is everything! Bad quality get replaced easily! In order to compete, step up and start filter or go down forever! 

I declare that i don't get paid to write this and this is solely a review of a consumer. Thank you! 
Hope this is helpful for you! ❤

No comments: