Monday, July 13, 2015

Port Dickson to Wake-Boarding ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :) 
How was your holidays?' Is it even holiday yet?' xD 
I spent my weekend in Marina Bay, Port Dickson. Thanks to my bf for the fun and exciting experience. I'm We are learning how to wake-board ... Failed. +.+ Drank so much salty sea water into my stomach. My nose and throat was hurting so bad ... Luckily my bf's friends were so nice and patient, they never get tired of us trying. 

Now, my bf is suffering muscle pain that he keeps on whining about it. Mine is just the upper arms' part, i guess. In order to wake-board, your arm strength has to be really strong to keep yourself with the jetski or boat that is dragging you. Aww ~ All about wake-boarding! Hopefully we can get down to Port Dickson soon so that i can train a bit more. xD 

I have taken a lots of good pictures and i hope you enjoy them. Not much of my photos because i think my bf thinks taking pictures for his own gf is a sissy thing to do. Shh ... Let's enjoy my professionalism in taking pictures! 

Gorgeous Four Flowers is for sale. 
All the boats that are parked. 
Four Flowers & Matahari. 
Having the wake-board ready! 
Going down ...
Getting equipment ...
Dock ...
Matahari ...
(the one which appear in Jackie Chan's movie.)
The view ... 
The view ...
The house ...
Working on it ...
Jetski's guy passing by ... 
Jetski's guy stop by and give us a demo ...
(He didn't think of buying the rope so this was the makeshift rope for wake-boarding) 
Sunset ...
Sunset + People ...
Sportsstuff ...
Exhausted ...
Me ... Relaxing! 
"Take a picture for me, please?'" 
"Shou Gong!" 
Photo with the board ...
I'm flying ... 
To infinity and beyond ... 

If you guys are interested getting on the float behind jetski, if i'm not mistaken, it charges RM40 per person and for jetski, one hour is RM360. You may call to confirm, this is the rough price i know of. 

Stay tuned for the most famous's Bak Kut Teh and where to have mini squid in Port Dickson. 
Signing off, ❤

No comments: